Friday, May 13, 2005

How is it possible to doubt the faith I have in you?

I am definitely confused with my own faith. I had to go out to town just now. And I passed by a place that made me wonder about the things and people I put my faith and trust in. My feelings just went awry after passing by that place. I have no idea why, but it just did. It seems like the more I think of what someone told me bout that person, the more I get confused. The more I get confused, the more I feel torn apart. The more I become torn apart, the more I become a vengeful person. I hate myself. For now, I think I have to have faith in everything I believe in, everything I do, and more importantly, everyone I trust. I really need to talk to Sree. My *budak sekolah*. I'm her *mahasiswi*. Yeah, since I'm not going to Form 6/school, so she calls me *mahasiswi*. Hehe...really going to miss this *mangkuk* of mine.

How is it possible Chiqui can't remember who Franklin is? Selective amnesia, I guess. Something like what Arsene Wenger has. But he suffers from selective myopia. Haha...Anyway, I can see that Pantoja has a thing for Jessica Lopez. Hehehe...


I need faith...more importantly, I need you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home