Saturday, May 07, 2005

Sweet dreams are made of this...

I really had a good dream today. Don't know why it's good. But I haven't dreamt of something so lovely as that. For quite a LONG time already. Hehe...involved a few of the lovely people I constantly call my *shining stars*. I'd like to thank Miera and Lilee for always keeping my mind filled with beautiful and meaningful moments. Always blessed to have them around. And yes, don't go there. Was seeing someone's pictures on Friendster. And he's got a picture taken with my man JT. Not Justin Timberlake! John Terry! Eee...I would give anything in this world to stand next to JT. And another picture was with Eidur Gudjohnssen. Eee...am I so much in envy? Would like to stand and hug (peck on the cheek would be nice as well) Frank Lampard. Ah...dream on. I'd like to take pictures with Petr Cech as well, but he's so tall. I'd probably end up looking like a midget. Always do...since I'm the shorty in my family. Not quite. But still I'd look like a midget if I stand next to Petr Cech. Haha...since he's so tall and sweet and all. Would like to stand next to Scott Parker though. He might be slightly taller but, at least I won't look like such a midget. Perfect! Wakakaka...

Anyway, I got to run now. Toodles. My lunch is calling...hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home