Thursday, May 05, 2005

Thanks a lot...

I'd like to keep this short and sweet as possible. I'd like to take this moment to thank the people who have been constantly giving me support and encouragement non-stop for the past five days. Thanx you for having faith in me, giving confidence to me, and more importantly, telling me that hope does linger even when you're in a dark, dusty, and damp tunnel. Thank you for reminding me that it lingers at the end of the tunnel in the form of a bright light. Thank you, merci beaucoup, paciba, shukriya, and gracias.

I felt tired and was on the verge of giving up on life. But I can't do that just yet. I need faith. Do I have faith??? I DO! I HAVE FAITH, CONFIDENCE, & HOPE ON MY SIDE! I AM STRONGER, MORE THAN I THOUGHT I WAS!

I seriously needed faith today. Had to sit for 5 gruelling hours for my driving course today. Could've slept the whole while. The canteen there had no coffee or anything filled with caffeine (not even Pepsi!). It was like being in school again. Wait...it's supposed to be a driving school. So, it is a school, technically. See how stupid I am? *Whee*...like what Miera and Lilee say, stupidity is an incurable and contagious disease, spread only by the friendship virus.

God grant me the patience and courage to face every single test you're testing my faith in. I might not be able to carry on. For long.

*Ann...fly like a butterfly*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home