Saturday, May 14, 2005

I swear...

I am having my bouts of karaoke sessions now. Haha...right. It's not because I'm pining for my lost love. It's because I think my voice has gone completely horrible. No joke. I think I can do songs that don't require much of high-pitched tones. Like what Charlie is learning to say (credit goes to Miera for corrupting that young man)...*suara sumbang*. Haha...I never knew my voice could sound like a little girl. Kind of funny. I never believed it at first. When I used to speak to *him*, I'd always sound so childish/rather cutesy. Argh! :P...Then bout a few months back, I called one of my mates from Convent Sentul, Amalina...she thought I was a small kid and said that she couldn't recognise my voice. I admit it...I sound different in real-life and even on the phone. Real-life, I sound really LOUD. On the phone, I sound rather timid and childish. More like a cartoon. Yesterday, my brother recorded my voice on his moblie phone (hate his phone so much, since it's a camera phone!). And I heard the clip, it sounded so horrible. I was screaming and I sounded like a brat (hold it, I am one!)!. I freaked out hearing my voice. Sheesh...scary.

I read recently that they put this boy in prison (for one day anyway) for shirking NS. Crap. I mean this boy was helping his mother who earns RM 150 a month by washing plates by working also. And the Deputy Prime Minister says *Don't blame us. The boy didn't give a proper explanation. If he had given a proper explanation, surely we wouldn't put him in jail.* All the boy said was *Saya malas nak pergi*. They could have asked him why he was lazy anyway. I can tell you that a friend of mine (well, more of my ex-friend really!) was supposed to go for NS this year, but decided she'd give it a miss and study Law some where. These type of people should be put to jail, not that poor young man. What a twisted world I live in.

*Maybe I didn't know how to show it, mabe I didn't know what to say, this time I won't disguise, then we can build our lives, and we can be as one...*

Just love that song...and Lee Ryan :P ! If come back to my life (my shirt), I'll be there till the end of time. I promise you this.

*I am crazy, I am moody, I am restless...and I am tired of waiting.

Might be changing the blog layout again. It depends. It's either Chelsea FC or butterflies. Till then I think I'm happy and content with this layout. Toodles from Ann...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home