Saturday, May 14, 2005

Fergie going?

It is said that Alex Ferguson is set to leave Manchester United after that Malcolm Glazer bought the club already. And they say Chelsea is all about money. So now Manchester United can't complain bout Chelsea buying players since they have a Russian oil tycoon fuelling in the money. Manchester United are lot more richer than Chelsea. They had this pie chart bout Arsenal, Chelsea, and Manchester United. How much of money spent on their players. I found out that Manchester United's strikers in the form of Rooney, Smith, and Saha cost a lot more than Chelsea's recently signed stars in the form of Kezman, Robben and Drogba. See what sore losers these people are. Hate them so...I'd probably slap them. I'm not going to condemn Liverpool, since I found out my brother reads my blog and he's a Liverpool fan, and since I think it's unfair to condemn Liverpool, but I don't think the ball went in that day. I think maybe if you apply physics in football about measuring something, you'd see what I mean. Your eyes have to be exactly on the line. You don't measure it from your left or from your right. You measure it right on the line. Maybe if the referee was there at that exact spot, he'll claim it wasn't a goal. Oh well, the past is past. Bless Liverpool anyway. They're in, and we're not. We beat them thrice to win 2 trophies. They beat us once this season to (at least) win a trophy. God Bless Liverpool!

I am crazy. I talk too much. I love me. I am *kecoh*, I know. Very, very *kecoh*. That comes naturally I guess, from being a bum at home. Oh well, one more month. If not, then, two months more after that one month, that makes it three months. *Sigh*. My driving test is on Monday or Tuesday. Bless me. Have to study the signboards and the penalties/fines/charges. Other than that, I think I'm okay. *Whee*.

Later. Why did Jamelia come up with that *Superstar* song, anyway? It's my brother's favourite (rather annoying to me) song! Argh...my luck I guess. Guess my mum must be blessed with 2 equally gifted kids like me and my brother. Hell yeah, I bet she is. Oops! Heaven yeah, I bet she is. Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home