Monday, May 16, 2005

Hey...I hate myself...

I'm really bummed again...knowing people that I've had spats with recently or sometime ago are doing something(studying really!). I keep seeing myself doing nothing and end up being somewhat useless in life. I mean, since this person is studying in this great college. So-and-so's daughter studying this subject here. Sometimes I wonder...people that don't have the substantial amount of money to study can actually afford to go to this really swanky college that costs a bomb. I think I'm going to get bombarded/*bambu-ed* with awfully horrible things from my family/friends if I decide to go on lamenting of my life. Sigh...I really wished Roman will sponsor my studies. High hopes, Ann...high hopes!

I couldn't update yesterday since I was eager to watch The Apprentice season 3. Anyway, I had a long nap yesterday, went to sleep at 4 p.m. and woke up at around 6.15 p.m., the time my mum told me Malvin came by to return my *baju kurungs*. She gave me a gift...a pair of earrings! Malvin, if you're reading this by any chance right now, thank you so much for the earrings! They're lovely! I've been on an earring drought for three months already! Thanks girl, it really made my day!

Sad to inform you guys that Norwich City, Southampton, and Crystal Palace have been relegated. West Brom created history to escape the drop since they have been at the bottom position since Christmas. Bless them! Sad to see the Redknapps and Southampton leave. My Proton sponsored team, Norwich City lost to Fulham 0-6. I have faith in Norwich City coming back in next season's campaign. Bless them also.

Chiqui and Franklin got married. Roman is dead. Yay! Ariadna has recovered from her addiction to alcohol. Olimpia should die anyway...soon hopefully!

Anyway got to run now! Dinner is calling me...au revoir.

Muax from Ann the *kecoh* brat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home