Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Going...

I just got my *surat tawaran* for Form 6 in Setapak High School. An offer to go into the Science stream. Mum said that I shouldn't go into Science stream if I wanted to do Form 6 since my Science subjects all *cukup makan* only. The registration is today, and I got the letter today. They sent it for posting yesterday. So weird. Anyway I'm not going. So why worry on how weird it is? I'm fasting today. One thing is to *ganti* the days I didn't fast during the fasting month. Another thing is to fulfil my vow I pledged for the last two years. The ultimate reason is that I need to lose weight. I think I look the same, but only a little flabbier. Heaven yes, I am! I'm still 49 kg...but I want to be 45 kg at least. Not to look like a beanpole like Peter Crouch or something. Just to be on the safe side. I can't look like a midget standing next to my brother. Wait, I am midget if I stand next to him. Argh...I hate people with long legs. Especially my brother! :P

Anyway, I got to run now...busy day from 3-5 today. Busy TV watching sessions. To Mum With Love and Mi Gorda Bella are on. See you guys soon ok?

Much love,

Ann...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home