Thursday, April 07, 2005

The bodhi tree in front of my house has been chopped down...I feel so sad!

Hi...sorry for the lack of updates...a lot things have happened within these two weeks...one of which is the felling of my beloved bodhi tree! *Sniffles*...yes, that big tree outside my house. It's been there since we shifted in to this house. Which was in 1986. 6th of October to be exactly precise. Yes, my house is a year elder than me, so is the rest of the furnitures in this house. The tree grew by itself...we didn't plant it. I guess it's been my charmbracelet(sort of!)...kept us away from bad things. We had the Buddhist reverend from the Siri Jayanti Temple to come and bless the tree and the house before we cut it. The whole time he was blessing the tree, I was actually laughing. It's me, I can't help it. If I see something I'm not used to, I can't stop myself from laughing. I wasn't laughing at the priest though, I was laughing because the worker who's involved in my house renovations was staring at us. I was like 'This man is freaking the hell out of me'...then he blessed the house, and finally each of us, except my brother, received his blessing. When it came to my turn, I was laughing again.Thank God he didn't see this...I would have been dead. I managed to plucked 8 leaves from the tree, as our good luck charm. He was looking at the photo hanging on the wall as he wanted to see how my brother looked like. He saw a picture of someone on the bicycle and he asked whether that was my brother. My dad said that it was me. Honestly, I DO NOT LOOK LIKE MY BROTHER! Sheesh, where did he conceive that idea from? Just because I had short hair, that doesn't mean I'm a boy. My brother when we told him bout this, he said, 'I'm not that ugly'. To which I replied 'Neither are you that handsome'. And he was rambling on about how I actually got 1A for my English GCE/O LEVELS paper. My dad told me that was quick and a very smart reply. 'For once you actually thought before you opened your mouth!' my dad told me that. Seriously I never thought about it, it just came out of my mouth. Spontaneously. I'm sure, some of you that actually know will be cheering for me. Especially my 'ciku head' vice president, in the form of Miera. Here's one for you, honey!
Alonso won yet again in the Bahrain GP. Was nice to see Massa scoring 2 points for Sauber. Schumi as expected didn't finish the race. I think it was a brash decision to bring out the new car out for this race. Kimi finished on the podium, but he looked like a cartoon when he Alonso invited him up for the photo session. *For God's sake, put the trophy down, Kimi! No one is going to take it away from you!* Pedro de la Rosa gets my vote as man of the match...he was driving like a madman! He brought back excitement into this race...considering the fact he hasn't driven in an F1 car for the past three years. It was supposed to be Alex Wurz for McLaren Mercedes, but I guess the height factor gave de la Rosa his chance. Superb. If he hadn't done much on the braking thing(he did it like 3 times, I guess), he would be on the podium alongside Alonso and Kimi. Haven't got the chance to talk about my favourite (well, one of it!) sport.
Speaking of sport, let's talk about football. The Chelsea and Bayern Munich tie. Frank Lampard scored twice, and I have to say both were fantastic goals. Joe's goal was a deflected shot. Drogba's one was fantastic. But the first goal from Bayern was pretty much due to Schweinsteiger's luck. He was at the right place at the right time. And that controversial penalty. He fell on his own, that Michael Ballack. Crap. Even Terry was like 'Why? Why? You tell me why?' to the referee. The referee looked nothing like a referee though. Looks like another one of those pot-bellied beer guzzlers. Sorry, that's just my honest opinion. Seriously I don't think Carvalho fouled him. It was a theatrical dive. Crap. HATE THAT MICHAEL BALLACK! Miera asked me what I thought of Ballack after he scored that dumb penalty. I said 'I WOULD ASK THE ARABS TO SHOOT HIM, JOHN HOWARD AND GEOGRE W. BUSH!' I used to like Ballack...now I think he's like Rivaldo at the World Cup 2002. A fraud. A cheat. An actor. Hope Chelsea will advance to the semifinals. And meet Liverpool. Haha! What joy that will bring to the whole Chaudhary clan, eh Miera?
Anyway I got to buzz now. Been too long here. My mum will give a pretty long lecture here. So once again...Sayonara, Arrivederci, Adios.

Je'taime...spread the love cos love is a many splendoured thing.

*AnnMarie Jayne the robot, blur as always*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home