Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Sacrifices...

Okay. Miera has labelled me 'Ungrateful'...I know that. I haven't realised how much people have sacrificed something in their lives for me. For example, dad sacrificed his job so that he could take care of me and Rizal. Mum sacrificed her sleeping hours so that she could stay up with me while I study. Miera sacrificed the PTS thing so that she could be with us. All this while I thought the person who made the most sacrifices in their lives for my sake was my dad.
Now I realise that there's someone else that is sacrificing something(s) just for me. I may have known *him* for like what, almost a year? Still, he has made a lot of sacrifices for this ungrateful nut. He has sacrificed his money to buy me sweets+choclates+birthday gifts. He sacrificed his time for the Add Maths seminar in Wisma MCA. Yet, I haven't appreciated the way I really should. He wrote an essay about the person who had influenced him the most...me. My birthday gift was a crystal swan...damn lovely one too. Now he's saying he's not going to Australia because of me. Because of his refusal to go there, he had a fight with his family and until today, none of them have spoken to him. It really makes me feel guilty...it's like the one who's holding him back from studying Down Under. I feel so low right now...need Miera (eventhough she's on the wheelchair in London) and Jay right now.

Have to go...take care and bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home