Saturday, January 15, 2005

Fifi and me...

Fifi Allyson Sophia Morrison...the one person I thought I could never get along with. Well, it wasn't my fault really. She thought Jeevan and I had something going on...I may be close to Jeevan, since he's Miera's cousin, but that doesn't mean we have something on...somehow she never got that. Miraculously, on Tuesday night, when I felt I was carrying a heavy burden(more of guilt really) about *his* refusal to go to Australia, I felt really bad and she sat next to me and comforted me. Well she apologised for her behaviour first, then comforted me! Lilee said I should be careful for she's a wolf in sheep's clothing...but well, every cloud has a silver lining right? We became friends...Miera and Jay(I'm the only one who has been given privilege to call Jeevan that!)were initially shocked(Jay was dumbfounded...at least now he's happy that his three darlings are now friends: Me, Miera, and Fifi)...I found out that her parents had a nasty divorce(who said divorces were a happy affair?)...she refused to stay with her mum, claiming that her mum was cruel, her dad is her saviour. In fact he was the one who advised her to apologised to me for her irrational behaviour...I wouldn't blame her for it. It's natural for girls to feel the green eyed monster in them appear(Miera...don't laugh! I've learnt my lesson well!) once in a while, but hers was over the top. It's amazing when you're in a problem that you can't think of a solution(I had one but needed opinions anyway), your own enemy is the least expected person to help you when you're in dire straits...I found out that she hates Manchester United too! Hahaha...Jay, I found myself another MU basher...give up? Though she supports Tottenham Hotspurs...her fave player...Robbie Keane of course! I never imagined that we could be the way we are now...I knew Jay liked me but I said no, due to personal matters...for your information this happened way before I met *him*! I did like Jay for a while, but...nah! Let's just say he's not my type. Hahaha...stupid MU supporter...I just pray that the bond that Fifi and I now share will last for a long time(forever would sound alright!)...

I was in Jusco Kepong when the blackout occured...Dad was holding my hand though I wasn't afraid. I kept on saying 'I'm alive and fine!'...Mum was like calling me...'Rowena...come here and sit down'...I mean I was at one corner and she was at another...it was funny really...but the bad thing was...my chest was aching like mad...never felt it before...it happened once...but this one was a killer...I couldn't even walk straight...to top it all up, I had a splitting headache! Oh joy...
I knew what caused the chest pains...I was worried bout *him*...it always happens whenever I worry bout someone I care so much about...but this pain has been there since Tuesday night till now...which is Sunday morning 12.14a.m.! I think I may be dying soon and this headache comes and goes whenever it feels like...but the chest pains are still there...even as I sit and type now. Everyone has been telling me to tell my dad about this...Debra, Rupi, mum, Miera, Fifi, Lilee, Lysa, Jay(he's a sweetie...) and Joe...but the problem is I can't tell my dad anything now...he's always got something on...he's got quite a lot of things on his mind right now...I feel really bad for him...I don't want to cause him any trouble now...since he's so caught up with the water heater for my grandmother's house...and another one also for our other toilet...so he's busy getting people to fix them...so I don't want him to worry...if I worry him, his works are left incomplete. I won't cause him any more trouble like last year due to school, tuition and exams...and *him*. I pledge to be a good daughter....I'll give this thing a few days...if it worsens then I'll do something bout it...if not, nothing happened. I pray to God that I'll be fine. Sorry for the late update. Been really disorientated...bye! More updates soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home