Friday, January 07, 2005

Careers pt.2...

This is the continuation of Part 1...here goes...

4. Meteorologist...so that I can save more lives should there be another tsunami attack happening again...couldn't believe my eyes and ears when *he* said he felt the tremors when he was in Singapore and Uncle Surey said he felt it when he was in Miri...surprised...I wouldn't want anyone to lose their live or loved ones or even their source of income ever again...

5. Marine Biologist...this idea was conceived when I was in Sea World, US...me and Rizal thought of it when we saw the manatees...damn adorable animals...and when I touched the dolphins and stingrays...stingrays were damn icky...doplhins were really gentle...love animals...including sharks!

6. Political Analyst...got this *STUPID* idea from Lilee while she was rambling on and one about her one and only Will Young(gay!) who took up political science! If I do take up political science like what he did, I'll only be seen during elections...other than that I'm in the shadows...hehe!

7. Radio DJ...no one will have to see my face...so they only hear the *sweet* voice of mine...hey, I really have a sweet voice, a voice sweeter than the sound of the birds chirping in the morning(according to *him* anyway!). According to some of my friends I got the voice of a small girl...well, I can be like Jeevan Selvanathan...the DJ from RED 104.9...my dad's friend's son...

8. Secretary...huh? How did this end up on my list anyway? My dad suggested that if I went to the arts stream, I could have taken up secretarial science! Yeah right...and become *his* secretary? Hahahahahaha...this gets me and Miera laughing all the time...

9. Writer...well, I dunno how well I write...but always end up getting an 'A' for Pn.Anna's essays...well...I wrote a story but it's pretty stupid...I do write poems, only when I have a pretty bad headache...this is another uncanny ability I have...damn proud I have it!

10. Lawyer...my family said I make a good lawyer...and since there are no lawyers in any of my other relations's family(for the time being)...why not be the first? The pioneer! Haha...was a debater back in my school...for two years...since they needed a Malay girl who can speak fluent English(some how I don't know how they can turn to me!)...always got scolded for not trying to avoid it...it's not my fault I speak better English than the rest of my CM(that's country men for you!)...another ability I realised I just had in me...I can argue and win my case...hehe!

I really got no clue on what I want to do...hopefully God can shed some light on the long and winding(not to mention dim) road I have now set foot on...I hope that He can make my conscience clear...so that I will not have to regret the decisions I have made later when I grow older...and that I will not have to go through what Robert Frost had to go through in The Road Not Taken...bye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ocheo...pick no.10-lah...or number 8-la...8 kan 'ong'...hehe! ~Miera~

11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home