Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Back to school sesh...

School's started on Monday. Nikki's sad though...claims she enjoys staying home and playing around, but she's glad she's in school as she got new friends and she can teach me new things, it seems! I told her to enjoy her schooling life, it's best times of her lives...might be going to the Star Education Fair on Saturday...what I want to do? It's either Clinical or Child Psychology...different really! Child Psychology is where you treat children whereas Clinical Psychology is where you get to treat patients(adults)...so I really don't know what psychology I want to do...most probably Child Psychology, though Clinical Psychology is where the cash comes in(though I'm not really money-minded!). I'll get a talk with my parents, then I know what I want to do...why psychology? I really don't know who on Earth gave me this idea really...it's more of the fact that I wanted to be different from my other family members: lecturers, doctors, dentist, interior designer, architects and so on, no lawyers in my family though! I don't think I'm cut out to be a lawyer, though my family claims I can be a good one. It's interesting to study about human behaviour. Apart from that, there a very few psychologists in Malaysia, so I'm just filling up the requirements. So that's why I want to be a psychologist. Many of them asked me why psychology? Mum and dad were surprised. They wanted me to be an accountant...ME, working in a bank? No way...but then they were cool with it..they support my decision =). One day Mrs.Pala asked me why I wanted to be something that doesn't bring in money? Dad explained it to her, she understood my choice, she never saw my dad's explanation in that perspective...at least I have someone to back me up now! ^_^
Miera reminded me that if I become a psychologist, the first patient is *him*...hehe...that was a deal between me and *him*...I work in his office...as a part-time secretary and a part-time psychologist it seems! Hehe...he sent me a message...saying that he's standing in front of Wisma MCA...the place where we had our first long talk together...he remembered! I passed by there on New Year's eve and remembered it...today he tells me about it...that's so darn sweet...he actually remembered anyway, I have to go now, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home