Friday, January 07, 2005

Careers...

Ok...I'm back...haven't done much lately...these are my career options, after days of sitting and pondering over everything that has happened in the past few days...

1. Psychologist...hmmm...reason being it's in demand...furthermore ever since the whole tsunami aftermath happened...I heard that there was this child who stopped talking completely ever since the tsunami killed his parents...and that there are children traumatised over this aftermath...I feel for them...

2. Journalist...basically loquacious...so might get lucky in this field...get to interview people...get to travel a lot...but I dunno much...mum says I'm more of a KPC(kay-poh-chee)...hehe...so yeah this one fits me well!

3. Teacher...huh? What on Earth is this one doing here? Well...ever since Bavani told me bout the scholarship to Oxford to teach Science and Maths in English...been pondering over it ever since...might be a good break...but must ask a few people's thoughts on it...

For now I'll give you top three choices...be back later...going Seremban + Melaka tomorrow...will only be back on Sunday...going for next week's Education Fair...yay...guess what? *He* asked to meet him in Mid Valley...like 'hello, I go out with my family...I never go out alone!'...crazy fella...we'll see...need to 'sweet talk' someone...keeping my fingers crossed..hope it works...bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home