Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Sweet memories fill my troubled mind...

Ok...Miss Troublecauser is here...got up like damn early...7.00am...we were supposed to go to Tesco in Mutiara Damansara...but plan dah tukar...so went to Mak Ngah's house to sort the plumbing things out...Farhana, my cousin is going to work soon...she has already taken up driving...me? Nothing...zilch...zero! But both of us got one thing in common...we haven't started cooking yet...=)...told *him* I won't online cos I was out...he replied *hi*...mangkuk of the year...then went to Bangsar Shopping Complex...Cold Storage was the stop...bought some chocolates for Uncle Mahendran's family...in Seremban and Melaka...just remembered that I'm supposed to go there this weekend...damn then cannot go for the education fair...s**t! Then bought some sweets and chocolates...got me thinking bout *him*...heard Ryan Cabrera's 'True' on the way on my CD player...I cried...that song really gets me...I don't cry all the time, just when I think of *him* only do the tears flow...sweet song...told Dad bout the thing Bavani told me...the scholarship to teach Science and Maths in English at Cambrigde or Oxford...he said I should apply...if I'm interested...since it's in demand...though my heart's set on psychology...must talk to dad. Nevermind bout this week's education fair, there's another one next week. Going on Saturday I guess, can't believe he remembered bout it...the Wisma MCA thingy. I thought only girls remember all this type of 'sappy'(well, that's what Dan told Miera) things. Turns out *he* does...that's so damn sweet...really puts a big smile on my face =)
Anyway...no clue on what I'm doing tomorrow...that's it for now...catch you guys later...oh yeah, he said he wants me to learn how to cook...no way! So that he can taste it, it seems! I'm never going to cook for anyone...! Hehe...but seriously I'll never cook for anyone...depends on the situation really! Hahahahaha...bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home