Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year celebrations...

Hey there...apart from all the SMS I sent to my friends to wish them HAPPY NEW YEAR yesterday...and the phone call sessions, I visited my relations(dad's side)...went to OTK...met Dayani and her parents there...I went to Penang Uncle's house for lunch at about two...had some delicious 'kiribath'(it's a Sri Lankan delicacy)...my favourite food when the New Year comes...ate with some 'ikan bilis' sambal(though I have low tolerance towards spicy food!)...then went to Kakak Padmini's house...had a lot of fun there...disturbing Suja...haha...=)! They told us they didn't know how to use the touch lamp...they didn't even know it was a touch lamp =)...basically we were laughing our heads off when we heard that...the Uncle Muthu and Aunt Lalitha came there...then we went home at about six...gave Lilee and Miera a buzz for few minutes...they were in Bangsar...I think in Jack's place or Dawson's...then at night about 8.30 p.m. I think we went to Dayani's place...saw Penang Uncle and his wife, Raviena and her family there...the whole house was noisy...everyone was laughing, screaming and cheering...well the Liverpool-Chelsea match was going on...Chelsea won...though I'm not so pleased with the win...Liverpool should have been awarded a penalty for that obvious handball...a draw would have been fine...Liverpool played well...just their luck...Joe Cole's deflected shot was the winner...I think what Jose Mourinho said is true...Joe gets spirited when he scores a goal...and then he's playing like s**t...though the last word wasn't that...but it meant that...making jokes bout Kakak Ragini 'feng shui' thingy, the car thingy, and eveything else...Raviena really gave my brain some teasings...all of them were asking riddles I was like 'Just because I'm no longer in school...doesn't mean you guys can bully me!'...very funny...enjoyed myself there...though I didn't quite like the remark Kakak Ragini asked me...'Why Rowena, you cold is it?'...I was wearing a jacket to cover up...cos I was wearing the sleeveless tee inside...told mum that next time I want to wear sleeveless means, I'll wear it like that without jackets...I mean they were so shocked when I wore the yellow sleeveless top without jackets...that Suren even asked me'You're wearing this?'...but his sister wears sleeveless outfits, no one says anything...that's really hypocritical right? Nevermind them...came back home bout 11.30p.m. and watched Devdas for a while...sad ending...*He* sent me a message at 1.2o this morning telling me that Devdas is a nice movie...his situation is like that...I told Miera bout it...she just said 'You marry someone else...he will get drunk and resort to someone else...and then die?'
I was laughing...hahaha...'kisah cinta agung' was the tagline...watched it once before...hated the ending...damn sad...he will die in front of her house...she won't get to see him outside her house as she could go and see him, the gates are shut...sad, ain't it? Ok I got to go now...peace out! Supposed to start my resolutions today...hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home