Saturday, January 01, 2005

MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS...

Hey folks...HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005! Hehe...guess it's that time of the year again to sit and write my new year's resolutions...despite the fact I don't stick to them...well...at least I try to, ok??? Okay...here's the 2005's new year's resolutions...

1. I must learn how to cook!(required in my CV for my mother-in-law!)
2. I must learn how to ride the bicycle!(I know...pathetic and shameful, isn't it?)
3. I must learn how to get up early!(getting lazy lately!)
4. I must lose weight!(again...last time I weighed myself I was 49kg...I want to be at least 45 or 47kg...)
5. I must not be ungrateful!(really...done a lot of hurtful things to my loved ones!)
6. I must learn how to control my temper and not get angry so easily!(accomplished this one last year...need to tone it down a bit!)
7. I must not be vain!(I can't help it! I'm a young lady...it's natural for me to be vain!

I don't want to come up with so many unresolved resolutions...hehe=)! So this is a very short one...going to Dayani's house later...I'll give you guys the full insight of what happened today(01.01.2005)tomorrow...love...*KyAnn*(sounds sweeter than *AnnRowenaMicky*...this is the remix!)...haha...^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home