Wednesday, December 29, 2004

*Micky*'s home...

Hey...Jamie's in the house...she's crazy and deranged...haha! =)
I'm alright now...I'm a humanitarian now...looking for some clothes to be donated to the tsunami victims in Sri Lanka...might be going to the Sentul Buddhist Temple to give our donated stuff either today or tomorrow...well it's the least I can do for my ancestral ground...hope the victims will be happy with our donations...it's the thought that counts...can't believe Miera brought her laptop to Spain...she should be resting...I hate to burden her mind with my problems...but she's the one that truly understands me...she's thoughtful...she actually sent me a testimonial while she was on holiday...so sweet and nice of her to do so...oh yeah, *he*'s home...that's sweet...since my nick on MSN was 'IF I DIED THAT SUNDAY, WILL YOU EVER KNOW? WILL YOU CRY FOR ME?' ...he sort of replied that and said 'If you died on Sunday, I will on Monday'...so I guess that answers my question...*_*...we chatted shortly...I think I made him angry...I don't know really...he said he'd be online later in the evening...I hope he's not mad at me...I'm such a donkey at times...I'll never forgive myself for being one! Okay...I got to go now...catch up with you guys tomorrow...bye! ~_~ @_@ *_* ^_^ *_* Muax!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home