Thursday, December 30, 2004

Donations for the tsunami victims in Sri Lanka...

Nothing much happened today...oh yeah...Rizal's mad at me...I thought women had PMS...I think *he* 's still mad at me...I think it's because I asked him the question...maybe he thinks I'm testing him...but truth is I wasn't...I just wanted to know what my loved ones would do if I died that Sunday...just being concerned, that's all...I'm so sorry if I offended you...didn't mean to do it...anyway I might be going to the Sri Lankan Buddhist temple in Sentul(where else can it be? I'm such a dumbnut!) to give away the stuff for the tsunami victims...by doing this, I feel really happy I'm doing something for them...really happy...mum and dad are down putting the things in the boxes...Mum actually found a dress that she hasn't worn before...and she gave it to me...but it is kinda semi-transparent...but it's beautiful(wonder if *he* sees me wearing it, will he be surprised?)...haha...Miera should be back in Taiping soon...she's supposed to give me a buzz once she gets there...still waiting...I'm still scared bout the white garden thing I dreamt about...it really spooked me to my wits end...have to tell her bout it...she's one of the buddies I don't want to lose...was supposed to go India today...then on the 31st touchdown in KL...just her luck her dad cancelled the tickets to India...now they're here...tomorrow's my parents wedding anniversary...25th one..bought two presents for them...since daddy saw the first one by accident, so I had to cover up by buying another one...I bought everything on my own using my own money...hahaha...anyway..still don't know how we're going to usher in the new year...hopefully we can go shopping tomorrow...shop for what, you're asking? For earrings-lah..what else? My number one obsession...maybe buy Natasha Bedingfield's album...or buy more clothes ^_^...hey I'm a girl, what do you expect me to do...cook(though it's required for my CV for my future mother-in-law!)? Okay I got to buzz...later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home