Monday, December 27, 2004

Tsunami...

I'm back...but I was thinking bout this when I was sleeping last nite...over 4500 people of Sri Lanka died due to the tsunami...If I had decided to go there for a holiday with my family, would I have survived the tsunami? Would I be among the 4500 lives that was washed away by the tidal waves?...it really got me thinking...thank God we didn't go there just yet...supposed to go there or Thailand for the X'mas holiday...still I thank Allah S.W.T. for giving me another chance to walk on this Earth and one shot in life to set things right...but there was this big question that filled the corner of my mind...if I did go to Sri Lanka and I died there...will *he* know? Will he cry or will he rejoice? Will any of my friends know that I died there...will any of them weep for me? Miera told me that she told God that whatever happens, let Him take her first instead of me...for she can't bear to see me cry...what would I do if I didn't have her around? I was touched...at least I knew that there will be someone that will cry at my funeral...=)...hahaha...I'm waiting to talk to *him*...I need to know how you are...and what you'll do if I did die in that natural disaster...I need an answer from you soon...I hope that all my friends and relatives that have gone on a holiday to any of the countries that have been gravely affected by the tsunami...that they are safe...and that God is protecting them...you have my love and prayers as well...*he* too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home