Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Ain't no sunshine(when he's gone...)

Actually I'm sad...thinking what I told Debra and Miera yesterday...Miera gave me a short buzz...she's in Spain...having her post-Christmas celebrations...with her family inclusive of the extended ones as well...she told me she brought Charlie along...I'm actually feeling blue(not because I just bought new blue shoes!)...I really miss those days...now she's always trying to 'kenakan' me with her bloody 'ciku' jokes...my little sister, Debra was sweet...she told me not to worry bout the 'What-if-I-died-in-Sri-Lanka-during-the-tsunami?' thing...the main thing was that I'm now safe and sound in Malaysia...not in Sri Lanka...tried to get that thing out of my mind...by doing something a woman loves doing...SHOPPING!(Yeah, Debra...I took your advice...thanks!). Bought a not-so high heel shoes(black ones...don't like it...cramps my style)and another one...a pair of sports shoes...blue ones...very nice...went to Semua House to get some lunch(koay teow and the must-have sago gula melaka)...then on to Sogo...bought a lamp for Kakak Padmini's family...since they gave us the handphone...I have no idea what they're going to do with the handphone...only God knows...then stopped at Maju Junction...bought two sleeveless tees at Esprit...both 70% off...so I had to pay like RM29.40 only...yes I paid for it ok? Now I'm back home...with Comel, Julian, Melissa, Andy, and Farrah (my lil teddies). They're like this security blanket for me...when I need to calm down...like yesterday...nearly suffered a breakdown...I'm scared that if I did go on holiday in Sri Lanka...I might have been one of those 12049 people that died due to the tsunami...I could've been the 12050th one...I am thankful to God for always guiding and protecting my loved ones(Including *him*!) and me as well...blessing in disguise, that's what Miera and Jay(the one with the *best ciku in the planet!* Midjeex said that okay, not me...) told me...got to go...bye! Where's the answer to my question?...Muax!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home