Monday, December 27, 2004

Farewell SMKCS...

Hello...actually I'm kind of new at this 'blogger' thing...It's been like 3 weeks already since I last went to school and caught up with my friends...really miss school...since I'm out of school...I feel as though my mind's so empty...all this while I always had my studies(yeah I know what you're thinking...I'm lying...but no sweat, it's so true though I'm not one of those girls who have their books with them even when they sleep!)on my mind...constantly...I miss the times I had with my mates in 5 Anggerik...the noisiest class in SMKCS...havoc...with Sham, Kalai, Priya(of all people!), Veena, Jerry, Jho n Sally...God I miss those guys...they were very supportive of me when I was down and out of trouble(with daddy)...I miss the teasings...jokes...the 'tilik nasib' thing about who I'll marry and when...how many kids...hehe...=) damn funny! They said I'm getting married at 26...my husband's age also 26...and we'll have two kids(both boys...unfortunately)...my husband's initial is 'R'...they were hoping it would be 'M'...psychos! Still remember that they told me:
*Kalau you kahwin, buat satu table panjang especially for 5A girls and our husbands...not the round table, you know?*
Then I remembered I asked them what about their kids...they said they'll bring them but I told them leave them in a special room...Then they said:
*Nanti masa balik nak ambil anak, karang tak tahu mana satu anak kitorang...takpe take only the fair kids...yang dark ones tu leave them there!*
Can't imagine we sat at 5C and talked bout that...real nutcases! I miss the days...If I stay at home, I got one useless monkey to remind me that I must learn how to cook...after my husband's mother will say that I'm a useless daughter-in-law...how cute...Lilee+Lysa(of all my friends...never thought this girl will do this to me!)are talking bout my wedding plans...from the gowns, hantaran, venue, guestlist, songs to the honeymoon...was watching 3R just now...these two cikus said that I should have my honeymoon in Pangkor Island instead of having it in Sri Lanka(God bless the people that died during the quake and tsunami)...stupids...I need to fill my mind...I want to go back to school and study(you guys reading this might think I've gone nuts...but...this is how I feel)just written two poems last week...making it 9 poems that I've written so far...my creative sparks had to take a seven month break due to the SPM...now it's back live and kicking...anyway I have to go now...have to see The Apprentice...hope that Amy gets kicked out...manipulative biatch...hehe...sorry for the language...anyway gotta run..bye...

I REALLY AM MISSING *HIM*...Real sweetie...muax...love is all around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home