Thursday, March 30, 2006

A day of all sorts...

I'm okay now. Thank you, baby. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know how to pull myself of out my petty problems. Merci beaucoup. [P/S: *Baby* is NOT my boyfriend! It's someone I love from the time I was 4. And I am NOT turning into a lesbian! Crazy mo-fos!].

Got back my stupid English report today. I got 14 out 20. I'm really frustrated. I spent so much effort on that, and she gives me that much? Sometimes I wonder if I'm paranoid or not. I mean, I followed everything she asked. And she says my sources that I quote in the report is not in the reference list! WTF? I'm so stressed up, I actually wonder if I can get a HD for it. If I don't, *hara-kiri* is an option. Sigh, I hate her so...She's being a pain. According to Mr. Gerard, we all are here on Earth for a mission. Her mission is to make our lives more miserable than it already is. I think I've mentioned this like so many times. And she keeps calling me *Ro-way-na*. HELLO, DO I HAVE PRONOUNCE IT FOR YOU EVERYTIME? IT'S *RO-WE-NA*! WHY IS SO HARD TO PRONOUNCE IT PROPERLY? AFTER ALL, YOU MAKE A BIG ISSUE IF WE DIDN'T TYPE YOUR FULL NAME IN OUR REPORT [her name is Mrs Chua Siat Lin, and she expected us to type the whole thing instead of Mrs Chua, because apparently, she thinks it's rude not to type in her full name]! SO IT'S NOT RUDE FOR YOU TO MISPRONOUNCE MY NAME, IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?

I remember I told Mr Siva my name and he asked me *Ro-way-na, R-O-W-E-N-A. Correct what?* and I told him *The W-E is pronounced as WE*. And then, everytimes he calls my name, he emphasizes the WE part. Haha...

I can't help it if my ex-school mates still call me like that, partly because they're influenced by the teachers [who can't pronounce my name right, except for a certain few, like Pn. Chan and Pn. Anna, that's the only 2 I can think of for now] and because I'm done correcting them, I'm tired, in short. I'm kind of immune to them calling me that. So, now that I'm in college, I make it a point that the others call me by my 'proper' name.

Had my CTS presentation today. After staying up the whole of last night doing the slideshows, I believe I'm more relaxed. Black metal music is...WOW. Loud and un-understandable. They're just screaming and shouting half of the time. So, you can say I'm an expert on black metal already [a little, I guess]. I think I was okay.

And here's something interesting. Did you know that Joe Cole's full name is Joseph John Cole? Me neither!

Went to McD for lunch. While I was walking and eating [I can multi-task!] I passed by All Mags Cafe and saw an advert on TV. It was the EPL advert! The one with Frank Lampard in it! I waited for it to finish, just to get a glimpse of him. I did, as I happily munched on my burger. Yummy...I mean both the burger and him. =P

And now I know my half-daughter's full name! LUNA PATRICIA LAMPARD! My mum thinks of Luna colour pencils everytime I mention her name. So does my ex-husband.


I need to strangle someone. I think you all know who it is.

Is isn't lovely when you get to reconcile with your friend? Hell yeah, it is!

*Mar and I are no way turning into some crazy lesbians by calling each other affectionate names. She calls me *Boo* and I call her *Baby*. It's a deal we had some time back. We're still straight! No worries, mate!*

Go check out Will Young's version of Outkast's *Hey Ya*! So funny...the song sounds so different. Lilee, Will Young IS an idiot.

And I think my mum is funny. She was holding the remote, and asking me where it was. It was right there, in her hands! Now you know where I get my insanity from.

Arsenal beat Juventus 2-0! Yay! I told you they'll beat Juventus! Rooting for them to go all the way to the finals!

*Bluesy* out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OphMcu [url=http://chaneljponline.org/]シャネル 化粧品[/url] CdiTur http://chaneljponline.org/ AvjGrh [url=http://www.coachjpsales.net/]コーチ 財布[/url] GusIee http://www.coachjpsales.net/ IihNrs [url=http://pradasjapan.net/]プラダ バッグ 新作 2012 秋冬[/url] QvtQfi http://pradasjapan.net/ ZdaImj [url=http://coachonsales.org/]コーチ アウトレット[/url] QboArj http://coachonsales.org/

5:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home