Saturday, December 31, 2005

Later...


Tourists [illegal immigrants, really!] snapping pictures of the world's tallest building, the PETRONAS TWIN TOWERS. The man in the orange shirt is my dad. I'm the one holding the digital camera, while my mother is the one in black holding my analog camera.


The cat's name is BUTTER. Such a photogenic thing. It was sleeping at first, but due to our noisiness, it woke up, and just struck a pose for us. Taken in Auntie Amtul's place.

All the pictures here were taken from by brother's camera phone. He sent them to me. The cat bit his finger [not BUTTER, by the way]! Poor thing...

I shall tell you one of my NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION for now.

*Thou shall learn how to cook because of Jamie Oliver*

Damn inspired. Haha...will update later if I have the time...

Mar, thanks again for last night. I'm better than that. I seem to be bugging you, when I'm bummed out. So sorry...It's just that everyone here thinks I'm so stupid, that I really don't deserve my results I got. Like I'm so dumb, and then when I get this results, I turn into a bragging baboon. I never told anyone else my results. I only told my family, my friends, my classmates, and Dayani's brother [who was here when I told my dad the good news]. My mother was the one who told Suja's mum about my results [since they're good gossiping mates...even my mum says that!]. Can't you be happy for me just this once? I'm not asking much, am I? Just a little respect. No one here can make me happy. The only thing that took me through to the night was tha fact I thought about Joe Cole and Frank Lampard. I didn't have weird dreams or what. It's just that I thought about how far they've come. Thanks, Mar. Oops, that should've been Aurelia! Thanks for listening to my stupid complaints over and over again. I love you.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home