Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm mad!

I still can't get over the fact I got 3HDs and 1CR! I was so scared I looked at the wrong grades, so I called my mother to be my eye-witness to my results! And yes, it hasn't changed. It's still 3HDs and 1CR. I'm elated. Too excited to say anything. I know it's not even my 2nd or 3rd semester final exams, but it's a stepping stone to greater things, right? So let me bask in my glory while I still can. Argh, I need to peel my eyes off my results page! It's just glued there! I don't know why, but it's just there! Too good to be true! Argh...move away! Anyway I'll upload some random pictures...

Joe Cole hugging Eidur Gudjohnsen after scoring the match-winning goal for Chelsea against Manchester City.

Part 3 of 4 is on Saturday! Against Birmingham City. Go on, my Lions!


Get well soon, Frankie! And score for this over-excited stalker of yours!


Kaka and his bride, Caroline Celico. Damn it, she's my age! So jealous!

Haha...*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home