Thursday, December 15, 2005

A note...

I was cleaning the computer room which was supposed to be my room today, but due to the fact my brother's car which was sent to the mechanic was already fixed, and my dad brilliantly told the furniture guy to come tomorrow since he wanted to take the car today, when earlier he said he will take it tomorrow, this stupid PINK room will be mine tomorrow!! Huh...and he says I'm so indecisive. I spent the whole day cleaning up the room, and he says to me they're coming tomorrow! How do you think that makes me feel? So angry! Can't you just stick to one decision instead of constantly changing it? At least, I know what to do when! Stop giving me instructions of a VERY short-term basis! I'm not a robot to do something like that!

Enough of venting my anger. Anyway, while I was cleaning the room, I found a piece of paper I wrote about the meaning of certain people's names. Like Mar, Jeevan, Lilee, Lysa and me. I laughed at it until I saw something even more funny. Below that I wrote this:

*PROPERTY OF: ROWENA HANAFIAH @ MRS. GARETH GATES @ MRS. ADRIAN MUTU*

The last name made me hit myself hard. OMG, Adrian Mutu? Why did I write that name in the first place? That was just weird. I felt like I've cheated on someone. Oh no, this is BAD! Of all people, Adrian Mutu? *Performs hara kiri on self* And me loving Gareth Gates was yesterday's news. I like his voice, yes, but I don't fancy him like how I used to before. I have my own reasons. Sree, if you're reading this, it's not what you think it is. You're wrong! Haha...

I think I'm down with food poisoning. But it only occurs in the morning, and not for the whole day! I don't know what's wrong with me. I just feel sick in the stomach. I don't know what to eat and what not to eat. And when I was doing the cleaning, I felt so tired, I didn't feel like eating! Plus, mum made chicken curry today, it added to the reason why I don't want to eat. But I ate it anyway, since my dad will get angry if I don't eat/skip one meal.

I'm bitter like dark chocolate. Mar said so herself. Because of that incident in August [yes, the one where I gained my freedom from you-know-who!]. She thinks I should be a little mellow and not too bitter. If I start to mellow down like she asked me to, that's when people start climbing over your head. I don't think I'm all that bitter anyway.

I've gained 1 kg. Oh f**k. No wonder I feel fat. Need to lose some weight.

And they're having a farewell party for Yasmin tomorrow. She's leaving for UiTM on Saturday [not too sure which one though!]. Hope dad lets me go. It's at Naili's [I hate that place! But at least it's near, so my dad won't make such a fuss]

And I NEED a new phone. My phone is just crazy. I think I want to get myself a new SAMSUNG flip phone. They're just beautiful to look at. Plus, they're...just beautiful. I don't want to say anything in fear that Jeevan might just say something equally mean. So I won't say it. Mar, you know why right?

And MU beat Wigan 4-0! Ouch...Rooney scored 2 goals, stupid Rio Ferdinand scored 1 goal, and stupid horse-face RVN scored 1 goal as well! Oh no! Now he's on top of the goal-scoring list, just 1 goal extra from Frankie! Oh crap! Frankie has to score against Arsenal this weekend. At least 2 goals...just for this sick little Chelsea fan in Malaysia who adores him like crazy. ME.

I'm sick. I don't know what I have. Can anyone help me?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home