Monday, December 12, 2005

Argh...no more chicken!

I'm just TIRED of chicken. I have been consuming them like crazy for the past one week! My mum has made chicken curry, fried chicken, and the likes. And I ate chicken in Nando's, in some shops, and today, I ate CHICKEN RICE in HUKM! I need to stop eating them, otherwise I'll have to suffer the consequences of having breasts the size of that blonde model who had a child with Andy Cole and now Peter Andre, Jordan [Katie Price, right?]. Since everyone is telling me that too much chicken gives you bigger busts or something like that. True you know? *Sighs* so to be on the safe side, I shall refrain myself from eating chicken in any form whatsoever.

I didn't go to HUKM because I was sick *touch wood*, but because mum had an appointment there. The ORTHOPEDIC CLINIC. The wait nearly sent me to insanity. I actually slept in the damn pharmacy. It's bad enough I'm tired, I just want one day to sleep. Sleep-deprived child. Anyway, MU drew 1-1 with Everton. Wished they lost.

I got a haircut. Looks better now. I look like that girl who plays Margarita in the new Spanish telenovela called *LUNA* [There's a programme which has the same name as Frankie's daughter! So pathetic of me right?] And I'm going to get my MyKad done tomorrow...since people told me to do it once I turn 18. They said that if I did it earlier [before I turned 18 obviously!], I have to change it once I turn 18! Such a nuisance, right? So, since I'm ALREADY 18 and the offer of doing the MyKad for free is until the end of the month, so might as well get it done now than at the eleventh hour, right?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home