Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Premonition...

This morning before I woke up from sleep, I dreamt that I was spitting at the sink, and the thing I was spitting was all yellow and in liquid form. I dreamt that I was being choked. And when I woke up, I felt like I was being choked and nauseated, so I went to the bathroom, and I threw up a somewhat yellow liquid. I had a feeling that 'dhal' was going to give me some tummy upset. I actually could see what was going to happen to me when I wake up! Weird...

Anyhow...we have finally gotten our new furniture for yours truly. But sadly, it's not blue. It's maroon. So it's ok. As long as it's NOT PINK! It'll be here tomorrow! Yay!

And my dad decided to get a dressing table! *Sighs* I don't want a dressing table! Oh yeah, I got a queen-sized bed. Now I can do my 'SPIDERMAN-SLEEPING STYLE'! And experiment many other different sleeping styles!

Should there be a perfect job me, let it be known that it would probably be as a *PROFESSIONAL BED-TESTER*. Don't worry, I'm still THE PROFESSIONAL STALKER! I just love my bed and the recliner so much, I can't see my life without them. Sigh...if only jobs like that can be found here in Malaysia. I would be the happiest person on Earth. Since stalking people would probably land me in jail! At least I'll go to jail happy, knowing I stalked someone I idolise, respect, and love. You know who it is, right? And no, Jeevan, it's not you! I won't say his name since you probably would be darn tired of hearing his name. But I'll say it just this once, since this is my blog, and I'll do as I please! FRANK LAMPARD!!!

And my handphone is starting to act a little weird. Yesterday I received a message, and as I was about the unlock it to read it, it went blank. The whole screen! So I turned it on, and again the screen was blank! For 15 minutes! I ended up naging the damn phone on my knee, and it was back and running. Then after reading the message [from my niece, Dayani], the message icon was still flashing, even though I read every message. I deleted some old ones, but still it was there! I transferred the SIM card into my dad's phone [he hardly uses it, since he's technology-unfriendly!] and I saw that there was a message that I didn't see in my phone. I swear it wasn't there before! I think my phone is losing its marbles! I can't read the messages in MY phone, but I can read them in MY DAD'S phone! How stupid is that? VERY, VERY, VERY STUPID!

Oh, I saw Will Young on TV! He's acting in a movie called MRS HENDERSON PRESENTS... with Dame Judi Dench and Bob Hoskins! Lilee, if you're reading this, nice jaw? Of all the stupid things you've done, that has got to be the stupidest thing you've ever done! Hahaha...want to see how good he is in acting! So, I want to see that movie. But where to get the VCD?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home