Sunday, December 11, 2005

We beat Wigan!

Okay, first up, I watched the Chelsea-Wigan tie [In my cousin's place obviously, due to the pathetic fact that I DON'T have ASTRO! Don't worry, I'm still surviving nonetheless!]. And you should hear my mother's extremely WEIRD comments on the players. Examples are shown below:
*That fella has yellow hair!* [Referring to Eidur Gudjohnsen]
*That fella is bad. See the face, I know he's bad!* [Referring to Didier Drogba]
*That fella likes to 'curi ayam'...see again he did it!* [Referring to the offsides committed by Hernan Crespo]
*The goalkeeper very handsome-lah!* [Referring to Carlo Cudicini]
*Eee...you see, that Fat Lampard! That one the 'Lamps' not shining brightly-la today that's why cannot score goals!* [Referring to Frank Lampard]
*See your captain...emo today! Where got penalty? He dropped by himself!* [Referring to John Terry being pulled by one of those Wigan players in the penalty area]
*You see your goalkeeper fighting with that fella in the yellow jersey? Give him yellow card! Eh, why that fella kick the goalkeeper? This one must give him black card!* [Referring to the incident involving Carlo Cudicini and a Wigan player...can't remember his name though!]

Sigh...she's my mother and I love her...regardless of what she says about my team!

And my dad is advocating David Beckham for god knows what reasons! Guess what he said?

Dad: David Beckham is something compared to Frank Lampard.
Me: He is spoilt. He is not a good leader. Became greedy and spoilt when he joined Madrid.
Dad: If he were still playing in the EPL, he...where is that stupid Lampard from?
Me: Chelsea. London.
Dad: No! What country does he play for?
Me: *Looks confused and surprised* England!
Dad: Oh...then cannot ask Beckham to kick him and break his leg!

Okay...I am very confused. Both my dad and I ARE England fans. But for him to actually FORGET that it was Frank Lampard who scored that one goal against France in the EURO 2004 tournament [We should have won that match! Stupid Heskey and Gerrard for gifting those two very STUPID GOALS to France! I'll slap the both of you if I had the chance!] is NOT GOOD, especially if you're a fan! I remember this comment by JT [who by the way, scored the winner, thanks to Frank's corner, with his head in yesterday's game!] about Frankie. I remember that he said he scored three goals in the tournament: 1 with his head, 1 with his right foot, and 1 with his left foot! You see, he is not as stupid and useless as my dad claims. In fact he helped us to actually qualify for the WORLD CUP 2006 tournament next year. Huh...I bet to my dad Beckham is so GODLY. *Pfft*! And he thinks Beckham IS good-looking. Eee...help me! I'm stuck with people who do not know how to judge a person! Save my mother and the comment she made about Carlo Cudicini. Other than that, they don't know how to judge a person.

Anyway...Liverpool beat Middlesborough 2-0 [that puts them 2nd behind us]. Arsenal lost to Newcastle 1-0. We're meeting them next week! Hope my dad takes us out again to watch the match. Though I hope that if Arsenal lose, I hope he does not go into his andropausal mode. If not, there goes the neighbourhood.

I saw Joe Cole in the pre-match speech. I nearly died and went to heaven! He sounded very dreamy. Okay, here's the thing. I'm NOT in love with him because he is good-looking. I'm in love with him because he is talented [better than that gay-fied Cristiano Ronaldo!]. Looks come second to me. I'm dreaming bout those dreamy eyes...
[Everything Will Be Alright, The Killers, Hot Fuss].

Anyway...this may seem a bit outdated, but I have say it anyhow. MANCHESTER UNITED ARE OUT OF THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND ALSO THE UEFA CUP! And most of you stupid MU fans come to me and tell me that MU are back on track after beating CHELSEA? Bah...stupid! And I wonder, what does AirAsia have to say about that? Wonder if they'll come up with yet another 'CONGRATULATORY' advertisement in The Star like they did before when they beat Chelsea 1-0? Stupid bunch of gloating pigs! Note that this message is not specifically dedicated to my mother or even Sylvien because the former cooks for me and I need food, while the latter is my Lee Ryan/Blue/England mate! Hehe...

And I am spooked. On Friday, there was this guy online on MSN [I delete certain people and forget to actually block them]. And he sent me this message:

P: Hi, I'm a prince, but I can turn into a king for the queen! [Since my nickname on MSN was *Rowena da Queen*]
Me: *the least bit bothered but nice enough to reply* Hi.
P: Ever sucked a prince's dick?
*At this moment the petrified author changed her display picture. From a picture of the Group A students to a picture of Frank Lampard*
P: *After seeing the picture of Frank Lampard* Oops...sorry!

P is not the freak's real name...P stands for PERVERT [and NOT PRINCE!]. The nerve. Don't ever try those type of imbecile-like statement/pick-up lines with me again! F**k you. I can't believe someone would be actually afraid of Frank Lampard's pic. In that pic, he looks nothing short of innocent. Haha...

And my dad has changed his mind yet again. Now, we are getting a new HONDA CITY! Oh the horror, my worst nightmare is about to come true! Excuse me while I go dig up my own grave and bury myself in it later. That's probably one of the last cars on Earth I want to be seen in. I wished we just stuck to the damn plan of getting a TOYOTA VIOS. Argh...frustration gets the better of me!

And my dad can NEVER say anything nice about Jose Mourinho. He calls him JOSE MORON-HO. Hmmph...what do you expect from an Arsenal fan?

Sad news now: I can't play football anymore due to the fact I have very weak bones [as told by the doctor who treated me when I fractured my left arm when I was 5 years old]. If I do take part in any form of physical activity and should I break my bones, I might never walk again. So, there's no way I'm going to be signed by Roman Abramovich whatsoever. Sigh...no wonder my PE teacher said I'm inactive in sports. Sad...but still, I want to go to Stamford Bridge. Aimee, want to join me? Then we can go into their dressing room, and scream: *BOO! WOW, I THINK YOU'RE HOT!* to Frank Lampard! Haha...we're PROFESSIONAL STALKERS!

I've updated that *MY SIX IN THE MORNING WHEN THE CLOCK RINGS* post [it was on the 3rd of December, 2005]...I've added some pictures. Go check them out. And see me at my oh-so-photogenic best. Haha...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home