Thursday, December 08, 2005

Finally, it's OVER!

Woo-hoo, FINALS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER! *Wipes sweat off forehead*

As usual, MATHS was hard...can probably scrape a PASS.

Paintball was cancelled since we didn't book the field earlier. So we went to ONE UTAMA instead, and ate at Nando's. Thought of watching Narnia, but the next show was at 6:30 p.m. so we played bowling instead. I suck in bowling. Always have. And before we left, we took pictures at the Christmas counters. Pathetic bunch of people we are, don't you think? The people there probably thought we were psychos or something. Ben was really childish [he is 19, but seriously, I think he's 15!]. People from Starbucks and Nando's were looking at us when he scared Sylvien after Nando's. So embarassing. 'PAI SEH' is Chinese for embarassed, right? My Chinese is bad. I know bits and pieces I picked up from the TVB serials on TV. And before we left, we had to take the walk-a-lator down...and guess what the MAD author did? She runs down the walk-a-lator like a four-year-old girl and jumps off at the edge with a BANG! Childish, right? You get to do this when you're alone with your friends. At least they can understand the level of your 'stupidity' and 'psychoticness' together!

And I saw ASHRAF SINCLAIR IN ONE UTAMA! God, I wished I stalked him. I was having the camera, for God's sake. I wished I stalked him, he looks so adorable! ARGH...I WANT TO STALK ASHRAF SINCLAIR!

Seriously, I have NEVER ever taken public transport BY MYSELF! So I became a bit adventurous. I took the PUTRA LRT from Kelana Jaya to Masjid Jamek. Jo Weng [thanks!] dropped us [Sylvien, myself, and Ben] off at the KJ station. Ben and I got off at the Masjid Jamek station, we left her alone. Hehe...

Ben wanted to pay his summon [go park on the yellow line some more!], so since he was going to take the STAR LRT to TITIWANGSA, and I was going to take the next stop, which is SENTUL, and I wasn't used to going on the LRT alone, so I followed him to the 'NEAREST' police station. We walked all the way from Masjid Jamek, in the rain, to some police station in JALAN TUN H.S. LEE, only to find the place was closed! It closed at 5:00 p.m. and we got there at 5:20 p.m.! Pity him...and me. We got wet in the pouring rain.

Then walked all the way back to Masjid Jamek station. He paid for my NESCAFE MISTRA. So nice of him. *Thanks for walking this far with me*...that was the reason. Ben, I'll pay you the RM 2.10 once classes start next year, ok? I feel so bad. And all the while I was crossing the road, I'd say:

*Please, Mr Bus Driver, don't kill me I don't want to die young!*
*Please, Mr. Car Driver, don't kill me, I don't want to die young!*
*Please, Mr. Motorcyclist, don't kill me, I don't want to die young!*

Maybe I'm being too dramatic. What I'm good for, I suppose. But at least, Ben was nice enough to help me cross the road [Except for one time, he left me alone and I got scared! Haha!] knowing the fact I don't usually go out on my own. Such a gentlemen, that CRAZY SUGAR-HIGH CHINAMAN! And once I got my ticket, I went to the gate, and this guy who put his ticket in HIS lane but was in MY lane, couldn't get through until I put my ticket in, and he could go through. I COULDN'T. I didn't know what to do. Thank God, another guy who was in the lane where the earlier guy put his ticket in, didn't go through yet, and told me to go in there. Thank God for that. If not, I wouldn't be sitting here blogging.

*Sighs* For the next three weeks, I have no one to bully. And I have no one to bully me. But before Ben got off the train, I managed to kick him. Hehe, nothing better to do on the train, right?

Oh well, tired now. Good night.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home