Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Short one eh?

Forgot to post a little shout-out to Mar...

*Lil' Sugar named JOHN TERRY scored! Walking flagpole named Peter Crouch scored! Ain't you happy now?*

Oh yeah, and we're playing Liverpool tomorrow morning MALAYSIAN time...and I can't watch because:

1. NO ASTRO!
2. TV3 ISN'T SHOWING IT LIVE EITHER! *frowns* STUPID TV3!

So I have to depend on my mates, who so happen to be LIVERPOOL fans...*sighs*...my luck to have such fans for friends.

I really hate going to MAYBANK Sentul branch. The security guard freaks me out ALL THE TIME. Today, he saw me holding the number [since my mother was so busy with her stuff], and he gave me a brochure. When my dad took it, he told my dad that it was meant for bumiputras only. My dad told him that he IS a bumiputra. And the guy just apologised like crazy. I'm telling you, I HATE going to that stupid bank branch. The guard is CRAZY! People, you have been warned. And for once someone actually said I look like a bumiputra [doesn't happen always, you know]. Wait...so now I'm supporting the crazy guy? Argh...

And my parents have made it official that they are buying a new car. A new TOYOTA VIOS. I told my dad why that car and not another? He asked me: *What options do we have?*. I said: *It's RM 86 000 right? So we can buy two Kelisa cars for one VIOS what?*...WHY VIOS??? Oh well, at least they didn't buy a HIDEOUS HONDA CITY.

And people, stop comparing me to my mother! I want to look like her when I turn 30+!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home