Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Computing's done and dusted...now it's time for FINITE MATHS!

The whole morning was just crappy. The only thing that wasn't crappy was my Computing Principles exam. Seriously. Chelsea drew with Liverpool 0-0 [aren't you Liverpool and Chelsea fans tired of seeing the SAME scoreline?]. Frankie had many WONDERFUL shots [I dind't watch it, but Adrian did, and he told me about it], but he couldn't score! So frustrating. Speaking of my DARLING [hehe!], it seems like the people in Barca want him. Great, three players competing for the FIFA WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR 2005 award, working together in Barca? Just FANTASTIC. Whether the word FANTASTIC is supposed to be in a sarcastic tone or not, it's up to you to decide. I'm not telling you anything. Computing was reasonably okay, since I had this weird way of remembering things. I study the stuff at night, but I can't remember them then, but when I go to bed and fall asleep, I see the text I studied before I called it a day! And when I wake up, I remember what I saw in my sleep! Darn it! Why didn't this happen when I was sitting for my SPM? At least I'm applying what I learnt in Study Skills in my daily routine. So I think I can get a HD from Computing *fingers crossed*. Pray for me, okay?

And speaking of DARLINGS, it's Mar's FAVOURITE DARLING, JOHN TERRY'S BIRTHDAY! HE'S 25 TODAY! Let's put up a nice pic of our great captain then, shall we?


Eidur Gudjohnsen kicking the ball underneath John Terry's shirt.

There's a better pic than the one above. But I'll post that up after tomorrow's Maths exam. Promise!

And before I go...this is for those who LOVE Frank Lampard. Enjoy it!

To the guys: Check out those boots!
To the girls: Check out that bum/ass [nice, eh?]!


Hehe...this is for my riders [potential Frank Lampard stalkers like me and Aimee] who like to get on down! Though I think the angle of this shot was wrong...should've been EXACTLY BEHIND him! Hehe...

After tomorrow's exam, we're going to Bukit Jalil to play paintball! *Whee* that sounds FUN! And that FUN is a 'happy' FUN, not a 'sarcastic' fun. And I freaking hope my dad allows me to go. So far, it's more of a 50-50 shot. Pray for me!!!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home