Saturday, November 05, 2005

I am confused

I hate my mother when she wears shorts at home. Because her legs are fairer than mine. I don't mind my brother and my dad wearing short because their legs are not as fair as my mother's. I'm vain, right?

My brother and I are now of the same skin colour. So that makes me the second fairest in the family. And my brother can no longer make the *You are black. I'm fairer than you!* statements anymore.

Now I know where I got my *miangness* from. My mother. She enjoys making strange observations of people. Like the night before Raya, we were watching Laila Isabella. And there was this scene where Rosyam Nor carried Nasha Aziz. She told us:
*There! Carry people like that, can see underwear one! Terrible-la this people!*

And then we went to my cousin's house and she saw the undergarments hanging outside their house (they stay in a flat, so were else do you expect them to hang the undergarments?). And she says:
*Why this people hang the things here? After some bad people go put a curse on them how? I know this black one ah, must be the daughter's one because she's small size and the things also small size!*

And then we went to my dad's friend's place, and he was not wearing a T-shirt, but wore a sarong. And she said this:
*This man ah, his belly not bulging out. All well balanced. His chest and the belly. Unlike your father, chest very flat and belly so big. Can see his belly even when he put on his shirt! He must go to the slimming centre!*

See what I mean.

I told a lot of people that if I don't find a boyfriend, I wouldn't mind staying single. But if I do and eventually get married, well, all I can say is: *It's God's will!*

I think my brother is like Peter Crouch. Sans the height (Peter's 6'7", my brother's 6'). They're so skinny.

And my brother thinks I'm as dark as Djibril Cisse or even Mohamed Sissoko. I'm not that dark. If I'm that dark, it would make you dark too!

I think Nedved looks like a hobbit. Peter Jackson missed an incredibly cute hobbit.

I used to think that Harry Kewell and Luis Garcia look alike. But after seeing the former's new hairdo, I don't think so. I used to have that hairdo, and I think it's wrong for a guy to have that hairstyle. Seems weird.

I think I like seeing Xabi Alonso and Jamie Carragher on the pitch. The former because he has talent and is cute (the last part is obviously an added incentive), while the latter is an incredible figure for Liverpool. Has a strong fighting spirit.

I think Carlo Cudicini has put on some weight. And Petr Cech is amazing.

I think Stefano Pesce (I currently have a crush on him) is an exact replica of Wayne Bridge. No joke. I miss Wayne Bridge on the telly.

I think Frank Lampard would look better if he kept his hair a bit longer. Like Kavana's hairstyle. I have seen it, I think he rocks! But still regardless of his hairstyle, I still adore the man. Frankie is the man!

I think we should sell Glen Johnson already.

I think I think too much.

And a lizard landed on my dad's shoulder and my mum freaked out. Hehe...trust me, if the cockroach landed on my shoulder, I'd probably get into a panic attack. Like the incident with the grasshopper.

Anyway, *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home