Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My little monkey named FRANKIE LEE FELIX MOURINHO!

Got this from FarahMexx!

Rules of the game: Post 5 Weird and Random facts about yourself, then at the end list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this.

5 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME :-

[1] I have this weird dream of adopting a koala bear from Australia, and raise it as my own, so that I can teach it tricks and stunts. Like how to count, how to write [on sand, that is!], and play hide-and-seek, and other weird things.

[2] I love THE LION KING. I have this whole Lion King memorabilia set. Jigsaw puzzle, figurines, 2 soundtracks [1 is the Rhythm of the Pride Rock OST, the other is the OST for THE LION KING], a plaque, the tapes, and so many other things! I can never get tired of watching THE LION KING.

[3] I don't cry when I'm hurt physically. I scraped my knee and my toe about 2 months ago during football matches, and I went home proudly showing everyone the bruised toe and knee. Much to my dad's chagrin, obviously...he hates seeing me getting scars all over my body. Trust me, I don't cry when I get hurt PHYSICALLY. Despite the fact blood will be oozing all over the place [I have a phobia of blood].

[4] I used to eat Johnson's baby lotion instead of applying it on my skin.

[5] People might not believe this, but I'm such a boyish girl. I used to sit hours and hours seeing my brother and my two nephews play their video games. I watched Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [heck, I had a Michaelangelo doll!], Sonic the Hedgehog, X-MEN, and Thundercats! I hated Barbie dolls people used to buy for me...and I really enjoyed playing with toys that were meant for boys.

The 5 people to do this next are: -

[1] Mszwanie

[2] Aimee

[3] Sylvien

[4] Neil

[5] Anyone reading this.


Mexxy, I did the tag. Ooh...that was fun. But I'm sure most people know few of the facts all too well already.

Had the last segment of the MS POWERPOINT PRESENTATION today. Kylie became our volleyball coach today! Quite interesting really, I've only played it once, and my hands hurt like hell! Ben made us hungry when he showed us this pic of a VERY fluffy bun *drools*. He did *The History of Bread*...overall today's presenters were good!

And Kylie gave us the finger puppets. *Whee*...I got a monkey [as predicted]! Priya took the frog, Sylvien took the bear, Materlline took the moose, Jo took the giraffe, Su Tze took the panda, Kylie kept the elephant, and Ben got the stork. Ben said the monkey looks exactly like me!

Priya named her frog: *LUCAS DANIEL SANTI GAUSS-JORDAN*. LUCAS because of that Lucas in One Tree Hill, DANIEL because of that stupid MI2 winner Daniel Lee, SANTI because of Santiago Munez [Kuno Becker] from GOAL, and GAUSS-JORDAN because of the fact she thinks that Gauss-Jordan guy who came up with such a complicated formula, is a sexy nerd!

Sylvien wanted to name hers *SYLVIEN RYAN MURRAY SCOTT*.

And then, they said I should name my monkey *JOSE LAMPS*! Huh, I don't like the name! Makes them so gay-like [Oh yeah, there was yet ANOTHER article in today's newspaper that made them look so gay-fied again! The headline read: *JOSE: I WOULDN'T SWAP LAMPS FOR ANYONE*].

I want to name my monkey: *FRANKIE LEE FELIX MOURINHO*. Hahaha...

Anyway enough of that. Got to go now. See you guys soon alright?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home