Sunday, November 27, 2005

I try...

I dreamt of Lee Ryan today...for a VERY short while. =(... I dreamt I met him in a park. And then, I don't remember a thing. How frustrating... Lee Ryan is one fine sexy thing, I tell you. And to have a short dream of him is better than NOT dreaming of him AT ALL, right?

Anyway, Chelsea beat Portsmouth 2-0! Just like what my chat-mate, Jon predicted. I told him that we'll beat them 4-0 [okay, so my level of imagination is pretty high, sue me!]. Anyway, we predicted that Frank Lampard would score. And he did [see, he listens to me!], along with Crespo. Well, Crespo scored a goal, while Frankie converted a penalty, after Joe Cole [he was named the man-of-the-match] was brought down in the penalty area. But, anyway, it's still a goal. And he's still ahead of that stupid horse. Well the horse has another game to play, against West Ham. Hope it's a scoreless draw. I'm saying this since I'm being mean with Jeevan. He said Frank Lampard is nothing and stupid! I HATE YOU!

And I am slightly confused [if there's ever a day I say I'm not confused, I will start cooking]. My dad scolded me for putting the radio volume too loud [I do that since I like loud music, I study better, and I do it to drown my neighbour's William Hung-like voice!]. And just now, he came to me and said: *In the afternoon, I scolded you not because of the radio. I thought the volume was too loud...*. I went: *OK...I know*. I didn't ask for an explanation. Maybe he heard me fighting with my mum after he scolded me. I think I mentioned that: *I have no one to turn to, so I turn to you!*...maybe he thought I was taking it out on my mum. Truth is, no. If ever I need to take the anger out on someone/something, it will usually be Mar or Jeevan [but now, I've boycotted him for what he said about Frank Lampard]. At least, they can take it when I yell at them. No, I never abuse them. It's just that they're the shoulders I seek when I need to cry.

Anyway, enough of all that jazz. I found this interesting info I saw on Friday's pullout of EPL from NST. About the Chelsea Players Top 20 CD thing. Here's the tracklisting:


CHELSEA PLAYERS TOP 20 CD TRACKLISTING
1- Kelis - Milkshake [Shaun Wright-Phillips]
2- Luther Vandross - So Amazing [John Terry]
3- Stone Roses - Fools Gold [Ricardo Carvalho]
4- Jay Z - Hard Knocks Life (Ghetton Anthem) [Michael Essien]
5- Mylo - In My Arms [Paulo Ferreira]
6- Spandau Ballet - Gold [Joe Cole]
7- Marvin Gaye - Let's Get it On [Robert Huth]
8- Usher - You Make Me Wanna [Lenny Pidgeley]
9- KC & Jo Jo - All My Life [Eidur Gudjohnsen]
10- Groove Armada - I See You Baby (Fatboy Slim Radio Edit) [Carlo Cudicini]
11- Aaliyah - Back & Forth [Didier Drogba]
12- R Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly [Petr Cech]
13- Lionel Richie - Stuck on You [Frank Lampard]
14- Christy Moore - Joxter Goes to Stuttgart [Damien Duff]
15- Jamiroquai - Seven Days in Sunny June [Hernan Crespo]
16- Kings Of Leon - California Waiting [Asier Del Horno]
17- Toni Braxton - You're Makin' Me High [Geremi]
18- Blu Cantrell - Breathe (Featuring Sean Paul) [Lassana Diarra]
19- Europe - The Final Countdown [Arjen Robben]
20- Bryan Adams - Run To You [Jose Mourinho]

Their taste in music is really interesting. I like Track 9, 12 and 15. Track 1 isn't so bad also! I can't say bout the rest since I have never heard of the songs, or I don't quite fancy them.

Enough of that. Have to prepare for my presentation tomorrow. Wish me luck. After tomorrow's presentation, I can finally concentrate on my FINALS! Woo-hoo...for once I'm actually excited about studying for my exams! I want to get good grades, since people have said I can do better, and I want to show them what I can do. I'm aiming for 4 Higher Distinctions [HDs]. Want to make people who have pinned their hopes on me proud! My family, Mar and the rest, and my other crazy friends who have always shown me the right way. Thank you for having faith in me, and I won't let you down! That sounds really sweet and inspiring, don't you think?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home