Wednesday, November 30, 2005

After 3 years, we meet again...

The title is pretty poignant, because I drank red wine today! After three long years, I finally caught up with MR. RED WINE. We chatted, before I drank HIM. What an amazing reunion it was! A lot of them were pretty shocked to see me drink it. I went: *Once a while only-lah, go home and repent!*...hehe. Naughty little sinner. Yas drank some too, so at least I didn't walk alone. We had a free wine sampling session because Jo brought it for his presentation. He talked on wine. When it came to Jonathan's turn, he asked us: *What are the 3 important things you need in life apart from air, water and food?*. People were saying: *TV, boyfriend/girlfriend, house, music...*, but I said *Frank Lampard*. And they said: *You just had one gulp of it, and now you're high! Next time cannot give you-lah!*. I'm not high, for goodness sake! That's me acting normal! I only get high if I had 6 glasses of Pepsi! Ask Mar, she'll tell you it's true! And tomorrow is our last class for English, we're having a small *party*...and they have planned to bring a bottle of Chivas and shandy. Am I going to drink tomorrow? I'll let you people figure it out yourselves...since I ain't telling you anything! Hahahaha...

And during Computing Principles lecture, Mr. Siva was explaining something on programming, and he used me as an example. He said that I'll bake a cake, assuming that people like chocolate cake, with strawberry and cherry topping, with icing. And he went on to say: *If you are the type who bakes a cake once or twice a year...*. Do I look like I bake a cake AT LEAST once or twice a year? I think he knows I'm such a useless pig in the kitchen. Don't know how, but he just knows. Damn embarassing. I'm not going to learn. Due to the fact I have an immense fear of knives.

And a very close family friend passed away at 12:30 a.m. this morning. To Uncle Ah Loy, may your soul rest in peace...

Going to study now. Either Finite Maths or Computing Principles. Bless me. See you around soon!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home