Thursday, October 06, 2005

Whee

Firstly, I'm already 18, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself! My parents gave me a blue handbag, a blue flower corsage, and a pair of silver earrings! Left home at 7.40 a.m.! Reached there at 8.10 a.m. and just when I thought I was late, I saw Kylie and Ranchithaa in front of me. Just then Disha came and wished me *Happy Birthday* and Ranchithaa hugged me! My English quiz was ok, somewhat *do-able*. Then, had Computing Principles tutorials, when they wanted to sing me a song, I went *NO! Don't sing!*. Durga, her cousin, Vijaya, and Disha gave me a soft toy! And Kylie gave me an anklet (my first!) but claimed that that one was the last one as she had wanted a similar one too! She told me that since I felt so lonely a few days back, so she gave me a present to mark that I wasn't alone and that she'd always be there for me! So touched! Marked our quiz paper, had 32 1/2 out 50. It's not too bad, but hopefully he's not going to use that marks, since he did say he's not going too! I think I did better than a lot of people I know. But that doesn't mean I will not revise! Then had Mr. Chen's class! OMG...I was so eager to finish his class so that we could hop over to the KPD block for the R.AGE event. Immediately after his class ended, all of us ran to the bus, but Kylie and Su Tze wanted to go to the loo first. By the time we got to the bus, we saw it was almost full. So we thought of waiting for the next one, when Priya, who was already in the bus, told us we could still come up! So we did. Managed to get a seat at the back!

By the time we got to the KPD block, it was damn crowded! And we couldn't see anything (blame me for being short!), but we managed to get a good view when we shifted ourselves to the front, we were so near with the stars! Me, Priya, Roya, Su Tze, Kylie, Sylvien, Materlline, Adrian, Jo Weng, Eddie, Jonathan, and Franz were so lucky to get front row. I saw Adam and Marion from the 8TV Quickie, Rydee and Vick from Malaysian Idol Season 1, and Douglas Lim. Sadly, Reshmonu wasn't there! Managed to get some pics taken! But I didn't get a pic with Adam, he left earlier! I snapped pictures with Marion(I hugged her! She's gorgeous!), Vick(Hugged him too! He is so tall and skinny!), Douglas Lim(He is so funny, he kept making funny faces while taking pictures! Hugged him too!). We took a group pic with Douglas! *United, we are!*. Then, I didn't manage to get a pic with Rydee, so I saw her sitting in the VIP area, I told Jonathan that I haven't gotten a picture taken with Rydee. So he called one of the officials there and asked whether I could snap a pic with Rydee. And Rydee said ok. And then Jonathan unceremoniously told Rydee that it was my birthday today! And she wished me and shook my hand. Then she asked me whether I was 19, and I told her I'm 18. Rydee is shorter than me. I thought she'd be slightly taller.*Whee* you have no idea how I'm feeling now! *Super-duper happy and tired*! It was the best birthday ever! Most memorable by far! And then, we went to the cafeteria since the others haven't eaten. Then, from the cafeteria window, we saw them, so Adrian banged the window since he was the nearest one to it, and all of us waved, and they waved back! I know, we were nuts! The guys asked to take their pics with Marion. The guys meaning Adrian, Franz and Jo Weng. Adrian was like *She touched my hand!*. I went *She hugged me!* Rydee sang *I Will Survive* and *Purple Rain*, while Vick sang *I Believe I Can Fly*. Then a band from HELP's A-Level department had a performance. They sang *Sweet Child O' Mine*, *Wonderwall*, *You and Me*, and *I Don't Wanna Be*. I think the lead vocalist was fine, but the back-up vocalist seemed to be drunk or was high! Her voice was annoying! Met a few of my old tuition mates. Good to know they still remember me. And yes, on my way out from the cafeteria, I saw my ex-best friend who is studying there. I didn't know whether to smile or not, since she was like staring at me in disbelief! So I chose to ignore her and walked away, and continued talking to my friends. Then came home and checked my mails. A certain someone was kind enough to send me a birthday wish. *Rolleyes*. And I had loads of people sending me testimonials.

So, I'd like to thank Manpreet, Swarna, Mar, Jay, Stel, Della, Lysa, Navee, Durga, Jerry, KayC, Sree, Surya, Kak Nurul, Farhana, Ranjitha, Suren, Chand, and Audrey for the messages and testimonials you sent me! Love you guys so much! And Adrian is one nut who kept saying Happy Birthday to me. And kept on pestering people to sing me a birthday song! Crazy fella! And when my mum picked me up, he kept wishing me so much that other people started wishing me in front of my parents! See what I mean? He was the one who asked me to snap a pic of him and Franz with Marion. What can I say? It seems like we're bonding better now! That's a good thing.

Enough for now. I will update when I have the time. So bye for now.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home