Sunday, October 02, 2005

Funny incident before I brushed my teeth.

Woke up at nine. And read the newspapers before I brushed my teeth. My normal Sunday morning ritual. The day cannot start if I DON"T read the newspapers, before I brush my teeth. Trust me, I really think my Sunday mornings would be crazy if I didn't read the newspapers. Then I got a call from my niece Raviena. And she wished me *HAPPY BIRTHDAY*! I was like *My birthday's not today-la...it's on the 6th!*. She didn't believe me and told me not to bluff her. I told her the truth and she said *My amma said your birthday's today, then never mind-la. Bye bye!*. Cute. Here I am, feeling the least bit excited of my upcoming birthday which will only mark the passing of another year and the coming of a new one, and people have already started sending me birthday greetings! What a situation to get myself entangled in? *Sighs loudly*

I realised something new today. I am not going to worry my ass off about other people's problems. I have my own vendettas and wars to fight. If people are mad with me, I'm not going to grovel at their feet, begging for mercy, and pleading them to forgive me with all their hearts. Sooner or later, they'll come around. If they don't, it's not my problem, not my loss, but solely theirs. Period.

And I think that my parents spend too much money on other unnecessary things. And I think they should buy me that frilled skirt they saw yesterday. That's NOT a watste of money, okay? Consider it as a long-term investment. *Puts on devilish grin*. Any amount of money used for my personal needs is NOT a waste of money. You understand that?

And I'd really like to sing Westlife's *Home* taken from the *Turnaround* album, in the rain. I don't know why I just feel like it. Probably since it's a slow ballad, and it almost as though they sang it in a misty and cold place, to set the tone and mood of the song. And *More Than Words* is our (as in Mar, Della, Lysa, and I) song. Enough said.

And we are playing Liverpool AGAIN tonight. Draw is bad for both sides, win is must for us as losing to the Reds is not an option. Go CHELSEA! *HIDUP THE BLUES!!!*

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home