Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Crap-lah..

Look. I'm in a total *bitch-fit* mood now, so just bear with me okay? Just thought I'd warn you before you guys go *Why this girl so emo today?*.

Firstly, I had my MS Word Lab Assesment today. I did pretty okay though they said there were some *booby-traps*(if that's the right word). Just praying I did well enough. And the best piece of news Jonathan delivered to us was that there was no English class since there were no available venues! Had lunch with Priya, Roya, Cheetah, Yas, Devi and Disha. And then Priya showed us her album. The Malaysian Idol photo album. And I think Paul Moss is good-looking. Period. And then she told me that she saw me in Bangi, where I sat for my driving test! Small world eh? But I don't remember seeing her there though. Blame me for my short-term memory. *Note to self: Eat gingko-biloba.*

And I think that my classmate Matterline is adorable. She looks sweet and a wee bit of childish looks too. Just like Amalina, but Amalina is so noisy!

And just because I said that I'm *miang*, that doesn't make me anymore *super-miang* than I already am! I'd rather see JM in his underwear more than any guy I know, because I think he's worth looking at even if he's in his underwear! *Mar, I'll tell you why I said this in a bit*.

And I wished people would stop blaming ME for their own stupid mistakes! Just leave me alone okay? Go screw your life, instead of mine! Don't vent your anger out on me when things go wrong. I know I do it too, but at least I'm trying to control myself from being that person I used to be. The only constant thing in life is CHANGE. So please change that stuck-up attitude you already got in you. Because in the end, everything that you do WILL eventually fall on ME. Not on you, but ME. Because everyone says you're *beyond redemption*. People tell me I'm *incorrigible*, but at least I can be saved, unlike YOU!

And I wonder, will MU or Benfica win?

*Bluesy out*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home