Wednesday, October 05, 2005

2 hours time...

In 2 hours time, I will be 18. Well, not exactly. I was born on the 6th of October, 1987 at 1324 hours in University Hospital, KL. So I have, probably, around 14 hours more till I'm officially 18. So sad to see I'm getting older. And Mar's calling me a -SENIOR CITIZEN- already! Stupid fool, don't make me come there and slap you!

Thanks to Swarna for 3 testimonials you sent me on Friendster! I promise I'll get the pics done when I'm free ok? And yes, I admit in any of my recent pics, I look horrible in make up! Kept cringing looking at myself in make up. And I love seeing myself as the real me, without make up. Looks simply original and sweet. Will try and load that pic up. I look so much like a Chindian girl! And Swarna, let me know when you are free ok? Maybe we can meet up for yet another movie! 18SX, 18SG, or 18PL ones preferably! Let me know ok?

And Reshmonu is coming to HELP tomorrow. Great huh? Camera's has been impatiently waiting for a moment like this.

First day of puasa was fun, I walloped three doughnuts from Dunkin Donuts. Bought the *9 free 3* set, knowing what appetites our family has (actually my brother's appetite surpasses the rest of us!). Mum was angry since I bought so much, -Told you to buy the *5 free 1* set right?-. I know them better than they know themselves. LOL...had chocolate, blueberry, and cinnamon doughnuts. I feel stuffed. I can still feel the taste in my mouth. Everything's all jumbled up inside.

And I have a tendency to ask people *What's today's date ah?* when I know what's the date myself! And at times, when I ask them that question, instead of giving me the date, they will give me the day! What to do with this people, I myself don't really know. I asked Franz today *What's the date today?*. And he said *It's the 5th, don't tell me you don't know what's today's date? How can you forget, your birthday's tomorrow!* Oh God, don't even remind me about my birthday! It's sad enough I'm getting older, what's worse, people still think I'm a small girl! They don't believe my age. Can you imagine one of my relatives thinks that I'm 28? That makes me older than my brother by 4 years! *Cries*. I'm going to be 18 soon.

And I have a strong feeling that a certain someone I know is trying to play a trick with me. Someone just added me on Friendster. His e-mail address is almost similar to this certain someone. Everything is almost similar to that certain someone's profile. And that ceratin someone is in his friends list. I have a strong feeling this guy who just added me and this certain someone are actually one person: the certain someone. This certain someone is testing my patience by playing tricks with me. What does this certain someone think I am? STUPID? Truth is, that certain someone is even more stupid than me! Wish I could slap that certain someone so badly now!

Good night then! *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home