Monday, October 03, 2005

Bliss

I'm happy for a few reasons actually. Firstly, Chelsea beat Liverpool 4-1.

Correction: CHELSEA TRASHED/SLAUGHTERED/DRUBBED/TROUNCED LIVERPOOL 4-1!

I didn't watch the match by the way, to see all four goals from Frank Lampard, Damien Duff, Joe Cole and Geremi, since I don't have Astro ( I live here so I must deal with whatever that happens here, and blame my parents for not putting Astro in this household!), but I managed to get the live commentary from the Yahoo! UK & Ireland site, but only up to the first half. By then, the score was 2-1. When Frank Lampard scored the penalty, I went *Yes, the egg broke already!*. But then minutes later, Steven Gerrard scored and I said *Gerrard pulled one back for Liverpool? Dang!*. And then, Duff scored one more for us. Then, I went to sleep since my dad has told me something about shutting off the main electricity supply if I am still on the computer after 12 midnight. Asked Dayani's brother to send me a message about the score. And he did at about 1 a.m. (yes, I was still awake!), saying that we beat Liverpool 4-1! He's a Liverpool fan and clearly he was too disappointed to talk to me, so I didn't want to press any further on the matter. 4-1? WOW...I am impressed and I have to see the Goals Highlights show on NTV7 tomorrow. Not since 1969 has Liverpool been beaten so badly at their home stadium of Anfield.

Mar went to watch the match with her 4 sisters. 2 MU fans, 1 Liverpool fan, and the Chelsea fan in Eliza(who slept during the UEFA Champions League match between the two teams). And they were in the Chelsea side of the crowd, and when Steven Gerrard equalised for Liverpool, Jen unceremoniously shouted *GOAL!!!* and every Chelsea fan in the stands were staring at her. LOL...and I really feel for Mar by the way. Whenever Liverpool loses to Chelsea, Jen will pull a long face and sulk all day, prompting Mar to bring her shopping for she claims it's therapeutic (not to mention, wasting money!) after having a bad day. Jen, if you're reading this, eat chocolates. It's better (and cheaper too!) than shopping for stuff you won't be using later on in life. And this time around, Eliza didn't sleep, since she had a feeling that this was a match *worth watching*. Smart girl.

And I don't know why Rafa Benitez said that we're afraid of Liverpool anyway. Do we go round telling people that people should fear us since we have loads of money to throw around? Though I know JM has said Liverpool was not the better side in last season's Champions League campaign. Liverpool are a great team, heck, I have great respect for them, especially Jamie Carragher. He seems to be the only player in Liverpool who is working his ass off on the pitch. Of course, I don't have Astro to actually comment on the other players of Liverpool, but I watched Jamie Carragher during the finals of the Champions League and I thought that he showed true determination and passion for Liverpool. He played on even though he was in pain. One word: AMAZING.


I know that I have a lot of friends who are Liverpool fans, but I have to say this: *Please respect us, and leave all this taunts and unwanted side comments about us behind. We're sick of it. We will never break no matter what you say or do. We are not perfect, we know, but question is, who is perfect? We are all not perfect anyway!*

On the way to class this morning, I saw 2 rainbows. It was beautiful, I wished I had someone to share it with(when I meant someone, it doesn't necessarily mean I want a guy beside me!). I then thought, *Nothing can go wrong this morning. A rainbow offers hope, what more 2 rainbows in the morning? So beautiful and yet, it promises better prospects!*. I shared my woes of the week with Kylie and Su Tze. They were willing to listen to my pretty petty problems. I thank them for that. And Ranchithaa is prone to suicidal attempts. Roya loves to harm others and also herself. Don't ask why. When I do my PAPI test, then I 'll tell you what I meant by that. I am doing it with those two (Kylie and Su Tze) tomorrow. They actually asked me whether I wanted to celebrate my birthday by going for karaoke sessions! LOL...so sweet.


And someone in my class knows my pseudonym *Jamie*! So fast? I don't mind if people call me Jamie anyway. Even Jerry(my mother's rendang lover!) does it still. She puts my name as Jamie in her handphone. LOL...God I miss her jokes. And she misses my rendang. LOL...

*God knows I love Chelsea, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, my 2 secret-keepers in college [ST and Kylie]!*


I want to meet Jehan Miskin and Marion Caunter of 8TV! Counting down the days by the way!

And I love beating Su Tze on-line! Only we understand what I'm talking about. LOL...Su Tze, don't be mad ok? *Sayang you...tomorrow I buy you susu, ok?* LOL!

*Bluesy out*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home