Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Me...in short.

I'm super-duper crazy and psychotic now. Let's just say this day was fun-filled.

We had Computing Principles at 8 a.m. today! I barely had 4 hours of sleep today! *Frowns*. Then had the Lab part of it from 10-12 p.m.! Then, ate at McDonald's with Su Tze and Kylie. Those two really *siao* already, I'm telling you! Then went to do the PAPI test, and we're supposed to see her the counsellor for the assessment of the report next Monday. Wonder what it'll say about me?

I thought I saw my old childhood friend from primary, Manpreet! It was her, but she didn't see really recognise me though she did see me. And she's leaving to New Zealand on the 21st of this month! So sad!

From 2 p.m. - 4 p.m., we had English classes. And for once in my life, I felt so glad that we are actually starting to be more open and we are gelling better than before. I felt very happy.

I was so happy I started sending my classmates testimonials on Friendster! And Franz thinks I've got a *sophisticated and unique name*. So did that counsellor who was in charge of that PAPI test! And Franz, by any chance you're reading this post, I still dislike Steven Gerrard. I still think Jamie Carragher is the man for me! LOL...Sylvien said in her testimonial that I'm polite and sweet! Mar, shut up! I know you're laughing! Franz added that *rowena is a bright,smart, jovial,easy goin n .....well actually da list goes on but u'll get wat i mean when u bump into her....n surely i dont have 2 mention dat she supports chelsea bigtime...*...loads of compliments, don't you think? I'm jovial, smart, bright??? Mar, don't make me come there and slap you ok? Thanks for all the testimonials I got for today! Am actually impressed that people sent me flattering testimonials since I gave them basically lousy ones!

And I'm amazed at someone I know. Whenever someone criticises her, she gives them back right in their faces, with a smile! I don't know bout you, but I think it's very cynical of someone to do so. She appears to be very blunt, but she puts on a smile that's so cynical whenever she answers back to someone who has irritated her in some way or another. I don't know how she does it. I can't do it. If I'm clearly disgusted with something I get really mad at, and show my utmost disgust towards that person with the right facial expressions! Her facial expressions and the tome of her voice are two contrasting situations. Weird world I dwell in!

And people, it's official! The fasting month begins tomorrow. Good way to lose the extra kilos I've gained for the past few months. Which is, in reality, 0 KILOS. But it's vital for me to lose some weight, another 2 or 4 kilos will do for me. And it's confirmed that The Star's R.AGE people are coming to HELP on Thursday! *Whee*! Camera's ready for some quality pictures. Jehan, wait for me! LOL...good night people!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home