Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sugar...

Firstly...my Computing Principles quiz was pretty tough but I managed to do it. And yesterday i found out that Jehan Miskin, Vince and Anding from Akademi Fantasia, and Douglas Lim are coming for The Star's R.AGE thing. They are stopping by UiTM, Prime College, and guess what? HELP University College! And today I read that Rashid Salleh, Rydee and Vick from Malaysian Idol Season 1 are coming for it too, and they added that they are also heading for Inti College! But they said they're not going to reveal who's going which place and when! I really hope I get to meet Jehan Miskin on my birthday which seems to be looming nearer and nearer and nearer (Mr. Chen's style)! At least I can say *Wahey! I met Jehan on my birthday! It was bliss!*...I'm crapping too much now right?

And I forgot to mention this on Tuesday, but I saw that Nescafe Kickstart winner in my college. Aidan Aquinas Chew. It seems that he was formerly a student there. I have to say that he's kind of small real-life.

And one word to describe today's match between Chelsea and Liverpool?

PATHETIC (don't really know why I keep saying this nowadays, but I do it!)!!! And Liverpool should've been awarded 2 (not one, but 2!) penalties. It seemed really unfair. To Liverpool fans, I have to admit (though I hate to do it) but the referee was wrong. This is like the time when we played against them on New Year's day, where the referee refused to give Liverpool a truly deserved penalty due to Tiago's handball. Only this time around, it was William Gallas who is the culprit. Whatever it is, Chelsea have paid so much for incredibly great strikers, defenders, and midfielders yet they couldn't seem to find the net. Liverpool seemed to have more chances than us, and that is PATHETIC for Chelsea, since they are the league leaders. And if ever Frank Lampard takes a free-kick, get someone reliable to actually get the ball into the net! I'm not saying that he's unreliable, but everytime the shot seems to be somewhat beautiful, everyone there seems to be either dreaming or sleeping since no one can get the ball in! PATHETIC! And Robben had a great chance of scoring for us, but Liverpool were everywhere.

And seriously where is Joe Cole? He seems to be the only one who is able to get through their defenders. And Peter Crouch is a walking stick.

And this bit of information I got from Mar was equally entertaining. It seems Mar and Eliza went for the match in Anfield and after 20 minutes, Eliza tells her *Akka I'm going to sleep now*. Mar was shocked and asked her *Why don't you want to watch the match?*. The answer she got: *I know the final score already. 0-0. Game so dull and boring better go and sleep!*. And yes, she managed to sleep in an incredibly noisy stadium, without flinching. And she got up when the match was over, just in time for her to see Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard exchanging jerseys. And she told Mar *Akka, that Frank Lampard has got a hot body!*. Fancy hearing that from a five year old girl? I couldn't help laughing. Eliza is so smart yet she can be so...cheeky. Mar, do me favour and stop corrupting your sister with our bad jokes and amazingly high level of *miang-ness*? She doesn't have to know bout it now!

I just hope we don't draw against other teams, since it would very PATHETIC for us to do so. You think there's a curse for it? If there is one, is there a cure? I'm getting psycho now, so forgive me.

And there's something I don't quite get.

How is it possible that someone can go around bitching bout other people and then be their confidant? It's like you're eating bread and someone who can barely afford it comes to you and laments about it and you tell them to eat cake. People with this certain level of bitchiness cannot possibly become psychologists, since it would only make them even more superficial than they already are! Sounds pitiful, don't you think?

And why is that certain Malays who somehow know how to speak English tend to overdo it? You know, like telling a word that is of no significance to what is being discussed? Not only that you're telling the wrong thing, people will stupidly believe your every word, when I know that is so wrong? Screaming martyrs? Martyrs don't scream...unless of course they scream out their beliefs before they die standing up for what they believe in. Firstly, do you even know what a martyr is? A marytr is a person who is killed or made to suffer greatly because of his/her religion or other beliefs. So question is, does a martyr scream? If you don't know what you're saying and blurt it out, do me a favour will you? Just SHUT THE HELL UP! It's bad enough the teacher listens to you whole-heartedly without questioning further, but people who don't know what the heck you're saying believe you too! Argh...this is so PATHETIC! No wonder I keep saying my English is a disaster! My English lessons with Pn. Anna seemed more enjoyable than my current than my current lecturer's lessons, despite the former had madcaps like the 5A girls for students who were always irritating the life out of her! Now you know why I dread English lessons at the present moment! And the most pathetic thing that happened was that when I said howling wolves to describe *a loud thunderstorm*, my lecturer was extremely puzzled and people laughed. Pathetic, no? She has slaughtered my love for English. I'm not kidding. From now on I will not talk in my English lessons, and let the *English speaking sessions* take place in my blog. Period.

That was fun and relieving! Should do it again sometime!

And I love George Michael's *Roxanne*. Beautiful number really.

*Bluesy* out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home