Friday, October 14, 2005

Short note...

Firstly, I got 35.5 out of 40 for my English quiz. I had the highest score, at least that's what Madam Goh told me. So, good thing. Like Chelsea have let their football do the talking, I'll let my English scores do the talking!

Then, I handed in my Study Skills journal today after completing it at 3 a.m.! And for that reason I didn't fast today since I knew I would feel weak with this lethargicness I got myself into. Procrastination is bad. I learnt my lesson well. I have another journal to hand in before the final exams kick in. I will start early. Promise!

Finally, my mid-term exams officially start on Monday! Starting off with English, then Computing Principles, Finite Maths, and Study Skills. Bless me!

And yes, England won over Poland 2-1, thanks to goals from Michael Owen and Frank Lampard! Frankie keeps getting better and better. He rocks! You know who I'd like to see as captain instead of Becks? JT, or even Michael Owen. Maybe Frankie could do us some good if he were captain also. But Sven will stick with his right-hand man, so our skipper IS David Beckham.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home