Saturday, October 15, 2005

Frankie...gay?

This is, not true. As far as I'm concerned, that is. Leave the man alone already! *Sighs*...can't imagine if he were gay. I'll be...devastated. Well, it's not like I'm planning to marry him or something like that (I can't do it anyway, since he has a daughter already). It's just that, you know, to hear a rumour so vile like this can really bum you down. Frank Lampard is not gay! Argh...it's not true! He's not gay! Let his footwork do the talking! If it's true, will I stop adoring the man? Answer is NO! I will ALWAYS love Frank Lampard! Regardless of his sexuality issues!

Enough of that emo-filled first paragraph. Chelsea are leading 5-1 to Bolton. 2 goals from Frankie, 2 more from Drogba, and 1 from Eidur Gudjohnssen (finally, nice to see him break the duck's egg already!)! I remember last season, Frankie scored two goals for us against Bolton and thanks to those two goals, we sealed the Premiership title after 50 years. Happy.

Next weekend, we're going *White Chicks style* SHOPPING! We now have got new stuff at home. New fridge, new washing machine, and new furniture set. Might be getting a new car soon. My dad is so keen on getting the latest HONDA CITY! The car is truly...UGLY. I'd prefer a TOYOTA VIOS. Or even a NISSAN SENTRA. Maybe a PERODUA KELISA. Anyway...it's not my car, and I don't want another *furniture tantrum* episode to ensue if we get a different car. Hope I can go out to buy a dress for the HMC Ball which is on the 11th of November, 2005. And a pair of blue shoes too. Hey, I'm a well-balanced girl! I love sports, and I love shopping! Disagree? Your wish.


I'm not fasting starting today. *Red dot day* arrived as expected. So, one week of normal food-indulging sessions. Bummer.

AND FRANK LAMPARD IS NOT GAY! ARGH...RUBBISH!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home