Monday, September 26, 2005

Hi...

I have a Lab Assessment tomorrow. Microsoft Word assessment actaully. God bless me, and you guys please pray for me ok? Need all the luck I can get.

And there's some good news. HELP has cockroaches.

Wait a minute, how can that be good news when I get paranoid when I see cockroaches even if it's 50 metres away from me? *Screams in fear*...I HATE COCKROACHES!

And I uploaded photos using PhotoBucket.com...seems okay to me. Better than Picasa too! Mar, stop drooling okay? It's so unflattering and disgusting to do so. So quit while you're at it. *B*I*T*C*H*! LOL...forgive...I seem to be cursing of late. Bad thing right? Mar, you know I love you despite the frequent name-calling sessions ya?


And I noticed that I love to eat apples nowadays. When I asked my mum where the apples were from, she said it was from New Zealand! I'm so starting to love New Zealand! Oh yeah, I had New Zealand apples and New Zealand kiwis for dessert tonight. *Hidup New Zealand!!!* You know what I'm thinking at the moment? I think I'm going to study right up to my PhD. in New Zealand and get married there with a New Zealand bloke who is the exact replica of Paul Moss, and settle down there. I'm not kidding. Okay, I better shut up now, otherwise Mar will say I'm so darn *miang* now!

And I hate people with that freaking caller ringtones crap. So irritating. If ever any of you start putting up this caller ringtones and when I call you, and I hear music...I will NEVER EVER call you again!

*And I vow never to wear make-up for it will only make me hide behind a mask. A mask that covers up the things I lack. Things like my flaws, imperfections, and weaknesses. Make-up makes you look fake, oblivious to the real world, and superficial. Allah S.W.T. knows how I feel about make-up. Amin!*


*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home