Sunday, July 24, 2005

Zie bengong!

Okay, firstly, let me tell you how scared I am of Tuesday's test. It's like, once I pass my test, I face the world of dangerous driving. It's a world filled with people who claim to be the next Michael Schumacher, or claim to drive better than Fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikkonen, or even Narain Karthikeyan. *You know who you are*...it suddenly dawned upon me: It's such an unsafe place to drive here in Malaysia...we have the most irresponsible and uncourteous bunch of drivers! Believe me, drivers in the US are a whole lot better than us Malaysians...but then again, *I live here so I have to deal with whatever that happens here!*

Kimi must be cursing his luck at the moment, he retired due to an hydraulic failure! Zie, don't feel mad...I know what we can do! We can cut Alonso's fingers off...that way he won't be able to drive and hence, not winning other races! But then again, Lilee won't be too pleased anyway! Montoya was remarkable...from 20th on the grid to 2nd? Amazing! Jenson Button(my mum says he's got a twin named Johnson Thumbtacks...haha, hear me laugh) did well too, the way he overtook Michael Schumacher was fantastic. And really, Giancarlo Fisichella had a hard time trying pass Michael Schumacher. And I don't think Kimi was pushing too hard, he led from the first lap to the lap he eventually stopped. If you tell me Kimi was pushing too hard, what about Montoya then? From 20th to 11th in the first lap itself, then to 9th in the 3rd lap, I can tell you he pushed himself harder than Raikkonen did! But of course, what can I say? I don't even have a P license to my name, and here I am talking like I know so much about cars and driving? *You know who you are, once again*.

Not angry really...just tired of people who think they're a lot better than the sportsmen they see on TV...I hate people who slander our own Alex Yoong for that matter! Give him a chance to drive in probably a Toyota (you can't give him a drive in Minardi!) , and if he makes it, good for him. But if he breaks it, then you can ask him to stick to hosting the F1 show or being the Team Principal of Team A1 Meritus(I think that's it!). Lilee, bear in mind I'm not sticking up for you about him. This is just my humble opinion. If you don't believe in what I say, then I can't change your mind. After all, like I told to my mum yesterday *I have no feelings*...muahahahaha!

Anyhow, you won't get to see the tears I cry...

And for the last time, I DIDN'T KILL THE CAT!!!

And kids, don't do coke (as in Coca-Cola)! Coke sucks! Next time anyone buys me a drink, PLEASE DON'T BUY ME COKE! I LIVE FOR PEPSI! Muahahaha...good night everyone!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home