Sunday, July 24, 2005

I didn't do it!

Went for my driving lesson today in Bangi...I'm getting better, thankfully. But I am worried. I'm feeling *jitterbuggish*, I'm thinking *Will I pass? Will I knock down the post while I am doing the parking?* and the likes. But after today's lessons, I feel that I'll be able to pass. KFC...not Kentucky Fried Chicken, but Keeping Fingers Crossed! Haha...you'll only know on Tuesday! While driving today, three unexpected things happened.

1. My cousin called me while I was driving, asking for my mum. My hands weren't on the wheel! Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating...one hand wasn't! Got slightly panicky(as usual!).

2. A cat's carcass was on the road. You could see the organs all over the road. The first time we passed by that way, I managed to avoid the body. The second time I couldn't! I ran over the dead cat! And the third time I passed by the same route, I saw the head was separated from the body! Oh no, I separated the cat's head from the body! But that doesn't mean I killed it. It was dead by the time I ran over it. You can't kill something that's already dead, can you? I mean, I know you might be thinking: *So that means I can go round stabbing someone who's already dead?*...it's not like that. If you can't avoid hitting animals(like in my case)that are already dead, that means you're not a murderer because you can't avoid that situation! Though I know it's ethically and morally wrong to do so, but in times of desperation, you just have to!

3. While making a left turn, this dog comes out of nowhere and sniffs the road, and then decides *Okay, this is a perfect spot to shit!* and does just that! On the road where I'm supposed to turn left! Thankfully I managed to turn left, despite the fact that the dog refused to budge from the road! Stupid dog! And of all places to shit, you have to do it on the road? I thought that only cows would do that! Can't you pick somewhere else to shit or something?

I don't know whether to laugh or to scream right now! If I laugh, it means I'm laughing bout the dog. If I scream, it's because of the cat, or for Tuesday's test!

Anyhow, I'll think I'll blog later on at night, after today's race. God bless Kimi. Whenever he gives his post-race speech, I tend to lie on the couch with my head facing the floor(which means my head is not on the couch) and hear him speak English. I understand him better that way. Zie, if you're reading this, don't slap me! I really don't understand a word he says. It's like he's drunk or something...he slurs! And believe me, he speaks better in his mother tongue than English. Zie, don't stare at me like that...*runs away from Lyzzie's menacing stare*!

Goodbye, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home