Saturday, July 23, 2005

Hi...

Hello there again...this is my third post for the night. You guys must be thinking: *Goddammit, this girl is so free...three posts in one night?*...muahahaha...might as well enjoy the time I have in my hands, no? The first two posts earlier were just a small reminder to all the Muslim readers visiting this blog. Thanks to the people who sent them to me...Farah and Yasmin.

Today is my dad's 63rd birthday! Happy Birthday Pa, thanks for everything you done for us. All the love, guidance, support, care and prayers you've constantly showered upon us will (hopefully) not go to waste. Wait a minute...that sounded really familiar. Oh yeah...actually lifted it from the card I bought for him. And no, the card is not in front of me...it came straight from the heart(All together now: Aww...)...muahahaha!

I just noticed something: It's amazing to see that no matter how much you go out of the way to help someone in need, and then that someone will forget about you almost immediately once they get what they want. And they will only look for you if they need help or if they are in stuck in a moment that they can't get out of. I'm not meaning anyone in particular, but in general. I'm brutally honest, so please don't get on my nerves. I might say things that you might not like and we might end up no longer talking to each other(that is if I'm acquainted to you all). But if in case you know me, you should know by now that I say things that I probably shouldn't say, but I guess you guys know how to handle the words that come out of my mouth. Take it with a pinch of salt. I'm brutally honest and I'm politically (in)correct! Don't forget that!

Watched today's F1 qualifying for the Hockenheim GP...Kimi's on pole. Montoya spun at the last corner! Damn it...almost could have snatched the pole position away from Kimi! Montoya and Mar define the term *bengong*. Mar, don't slap me...

My driving test is on the 26th of July, 2005. I'm scared, really. Parking and uphill I'm okay. Three-point-turn is improving. But my driving, sad to say, is horrible. Just to freaked to drive. I'm scared I might fail my driving, when I might pass the other three! Keep my fingers crossed...hope I'll pass. Anyway, if I do pass my driving test, we're supposed to celebrate it and my dad's birthday on Tuesday. Where to? Have to wait till Tuesday then.

Anyway, got to run now. Need to go and *lala* now. If in case you're wondering what *lala* means, *lala* is African for sleep. Goodnight! Love, ze *Bluesy* one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home