Saturday, July 16, 2005

Yan n Mar

Now, they are calling me Yan! They changed Miera's name to Mar, and now Julian has been changed to Yan! *Boo-hoo-hoo*...so bad! I noticed that people that I know are getting pretty distant from me, except my schoolmates and classmates that have been with me ultimately through thick and thin. But then again, I might be over-analysing as usual...what I do best, I presume.

Had my driving lessons today. At least now I'm a bit steadier than before. No more of that *menggelabah* nonsense. There's another class tomorrow, the worst thing is that I have a splitting headache since yesterday! Damn. We are officially going (I sincerely hope) to the tailor's to make the outfits. And yes, buy a birthday card for my dad. Might decide to go to Popular Book Store to get some stuff for college. On Sunday, I got the McDonald's new True Colours band. The purple on which read *SOAR*...was really hoping to get the blue one which read *Live Young* but that one was sold out it seems. *Sighs* Tough luck! But the band is so darn loose! It goes all the way up to my elbow! I'm not joking! It would look completely weird if I wear it, because it's so loose and it might just fall off for someone to conveniently pick up and keep it as a souvenir without me knowing it! Let's put it up for *tayangan umum* then! Muahahaha! Will try to add more to the collection.

Been having this stiff neck and backache since yesterday. It hurts like hell! Anyway I'm turning in early for tonight. Good night everyone. *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home