Friday, July 15, 2005

Sensitive...me?

I am getting rather confused at the moment. On Wednesday, I went out to the balcony to do my usual spying nonsense and since I wanted to feel the cool breeze because it was raining at that time. And I saw my ex-classmate who lives in the same housing area as I do was out on the balcony, drying her hair on the balcony(I think so, since she was drying her hair with a towel. Well, it looked like it!) . And then we saw each other. I just looked away and saw some cars and bikes passing by. By the time I looked back at her house, I saw the room light all off, and she was nowhere to be seen on the balcony, and the door that leads to the balcony was closed. Do you what this means?

It means I have 3 heads, 9 eyes, 4 ears, 5 lips, 7 noses, and teeth like Count Dracula. Yes, people. I AM an alien. Run! Or I will suck ze blood out of ze life you lead!

Okay, okay. Cut the crap already. It means that she thinks I'm going eat her alive or other nasty things from where I was standing. I don't know why, but she has this thing against me. I don't know what I've done wrong, but I just don't know. She will go round being everybody's apple-polisher, but MINE! I mean, I don't expect people to suck up to me, but if you're doing it to everyone, why not do it to me as well? She goes round the whole class for the past 2 years we were in the same class, being nice to everybody in class, but ME. That's why I had a hard time fitting into my class in Form Four after the reshuffling had been done. It seemed like she was the protagonist of the class, while I was left to be potrayed as the antagonist of the class(maybe I overanalyse too much!). She's the goody-two-shoes who doesn't take responsibility when it comes to lead a group(she'd surely be fired if she were to appear on an episode of The Apprentice). Even Sree notices it. And she was the head of the Computer Lab last year but knows nothing(nothing is too harsh...let's change it to a bit) of computers. I'm not even a computer lab prefect but instead I go round helping my classmates when it comes to computers(I'm no computer-freak like Sree...she's the main person you should see in case there's some doubts you need to clarify). She doesn't know how to use the darn thing and she gets elected as the president of the Computer Lab! I'm not trying to sound like I'm an angel or something, but she is, in other people's eyes, a girl who is helpful and hardworking. I admit she is, but she lacks the leadership quality and is only helpful to people she THINKS need her help. For example, the class monitor and her assistant, the head prefect and her assistant, other prefects, and a whole lot more people who, unfortunately, I can't seem to list them down. She's always trying to sound like she's on the same level as me. You know, like usually when you ask *What did you get for Add Maths?* and I'd go *I got 70, what did you get?*...the reply? *Same-lah*. But when I check the 'buku markah' the teachers usually have, she got only 40 marks(her name is directly above mine, so that's how I know)! And during the time the results came out, she told most of my friends that she got 4A's(I had 4A's as well). But later I find out, she got 2A's only. I'm not trying to belittle her by saying I'm smart, but just be true to yourself. You've got nothing to lose if you are truthful. And then she tries to show that she's *Ze greatest person in Sentul* by saying she's driving from here to Bangi(since she's going to UNITEN)and she'll send her mum to work. But my mum tells me that every morning her mum drives the car and she will sit in the backseat and lower herself a bit everytime she passes my house! To her (in my opinion), I am ze alien from ze country called TRANSYLVANIA. Muahaha...beware of ze fangs that will land on your neck! I know, you're asking *What if she reads this post?*. I don't care! If she does, good for her...at least she knows how I feel about her! Argh...ze alien is upset. Do not bug ze alien with 3 heads, 9 eyes, 4 ears, 5 lips, 7 noses and teeth like ze great Count Dracula.


My dad said that I'm very sensitive. And he goes on with a list of my ex-friends I have. And then he says *It's either you did something or they did something to you*. And then he goes on to say how racial intergration was visible during the time before the day we gained independence, and how that important aspect is no longer to be seen. I don't know. I have a good relationship with my non-Malay counterparts. In fact, I think I have more non-Malay friends than Malay friends. That's why my brother says that I speak very *weird* Malay. I don't speak Malay like how my brother does. I understand what he says but I don't speak it. Do you know, I hardly say the words *aku/kau*. I say *saya/awak*, whereas my brother says *aku/kau*. I'm ze weird one right? I know...I'm a lot different than my brother. That's what makes me incredibly unique.

I just love Joss Stone's new song *Spoiled*. She sounds great(as always)! Miera, in case you're reading this, I'm letting you know I'll try my level best to get The Killers and Keane's albums. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'm going to get my college shopping done in this month. I like to get things done a month before it actually happens.

To my dear Swarna, I've been waiting for you. Don't leave me waiting here...Was checking my room, then stumbled upon my old diary. Then I read the things my friends wrote in there. I still can't forget the *Jai Jakamma* Group we had in Form 3. Me, Swarna, Shamini R, Yoga, and T-Jay were the crazy members of that group. We used to fight with the *Kai Kupumma* Group led by Vishalni. And make fun of teachers especially Pn. Norlizan. Remember the time we asked Shamini R to keep quiet for two periods of BM lessons. And we felt so bad we asked her to talk in the 2nd period because even Pn. Norlizan was surprised to see Shamini so quiet (knowing very well that she laughs like the devil!)! But she went on till BM lessons were over. And then we had this *secret salute* thing. *Sighs*...those was the crazy days we had. Swarna, if you remember this, tag me!

Oh well, *Bluesy* has left ze building! Good night everyone!

P/S: I'd like to say *Au Revoir Patrick Vieira* who has left Arsenal to join Juventus. With his departure, I can only hope that Chelsea can use this problem to their advantage. The road is wide open for Chelsea to win all the much-coveted trophies around! *Evil laugh*...

Lilee has changed Miera's name to Mar...I am starting to substitute the word *the* to *ze* like I'm some foreigner from Europe. I HATE DURIANS! Why did my mum bring it back home? It stinks! Hate those damn durians! Rather eat mangoes and get a bloody sore throat than eat durians! I am now known as *Ze Mad One Named Julez*. Am rooting for the blonde guy named Daniel for this week's Malaysian Idol workshop. I was singing two songs by Kavana(remember Miera how much you adored him?)*Special Kind of Something* and *Funky Love*. And what do you know, Daniel sang the former! Hehehe...and by ze way, I have updated ze other blog...need the URL? It's
http://derangedbutterfly.blogspot.com/ ot you can just scroll on the left side of this blog and click on the [x] at the word Julian Speaks. And voila, you're there. Brickbats on that one necessarily needed! Muax and much love from me...*Ze Deranged One*: Julian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home